Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mtl

Post Thanks / Like

Default mtl

mae a trip to twain saturday mainly just to run my boat since i've been fishing idle only lakes mostly this summer. i ran it out for quite a while and then went to indian creek and fished for about an hour. i caught 9 crappie all over 11iches with the biggest at 12.5 inches. all caught on black and chartreuse little hustlers in 20 to 25 five feet of water and around 8 ft,deep. all real healthy fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like a good stringer of fish. How were you fishing your lures (jigging, casting)?
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Well done, catman.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Wtg
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

WTG, Catman. Good to see a decent report bout Twain on here for a change.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to hear. We were up there as well near 107 bridge, wishing we were farther down the lake in clearer water . . . if there is any. The water was rapidly rising with noticable flow INTO the coves as the main channel came up. We only got 5 keepers total with about 12 total fish. They were in 15-25 FOW 4-10 feet down, on black/chart grubs. Someday hopefully the lake will stabilize . . .someday.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

WTG Catman. Were you on the bluffs in Indian? Sounds like you might have been being in that deeper water. I've been wanting to get back up there but haven't been able to get away. Great to hear Mark Twain reports, and good ones at that. My last trip up there was Memorial day, and we did real well, but that was a month ago.

Thanks for the report!
    Cameron Denison - St. Charles, MO
    Mississippi River Pool 26 | Mark Twain Lake
    White/Black Skeeter and I talk to everyone.
    Thump, Set the Hook!

Post Thanks / Like

catman
    thanks for the invite to mtl sat will turn in my rain check and go next time THANKS AGAIN

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day to me wtg

Post Thanks / Like

hi jolle, i put in at 107 also went to the dam and back and then back to indian creek, the water is a little clearer on up. i followed another boat for a ways up by the dam and his wake was turning up some clear water so it should clear up soon if it will ever quit raining.--- camalama, i was fishin the north bank in the trees about a quarter mile past the silo, also seen quite a few people catching crappie, they were hitting on the fall as i pitched toward the trees. i also have a black and white skeeter, maybe run into you someday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast