Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods Tournament 6/20

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Woods Tournament 6/20

Seven boats put up with the scorching heat on woods today! A few boats brought in 10 fish limits. First place went to Tim Reinhart and Ethan Sanchez with 10.66lbs (Ethan must have shown Tim his honey hole!). Second went to JW Jackson and Kody Jackson (I think Kody did most of the catchin!!) with 9.80lbs. Coming in third was Steve Trost and Rocky Danner (Rocky didn't catch much but he brought some mean ham sandwiches!). Big Slab went to Tim and Ethan with a 1.57 slab!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pictures. Congrats to all you winners. Was fun fishing today but sure was hot.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you,GCF. It was hot. I haven't cooled down yet, post shower, dinner, and a couple of cold ones. Ethan and I had a real good time. Lookin forward to shorter hours on the next one. Good to spend the day with everyone.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Way to cash in there Skeet glad to see you turn out so good with the help of Ethan..lol..Me and the family spent early Sat morning fishing for cats since I got out of work early and then went again last night to same location.We got several good cats for the freezer.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats everybody.

Post Thanks / Like

How much is Ethan getting for a guided trip?lol Good job fellows.It had to be a scorcher out there.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to skeet and ethan,for 1st place,also to all who placed good job.my wife and i only lasted till noon.our grandson played baseball in alabaster,al.in the al. state tx.we traded hot boat seats for bleachers.lil mans team won the championship,so all in all it was a good weekend.it was good to see everyone sat.am.congrats again to all who placed.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Still putting aloe on my face and hands. Wow was it warm. Even the famed fish dog was too hot to point any fish for Toby and I. Glad Tim and Ethan hit the jackpot. They had some nice fish. I really enjoyed spending the day with Toby and "Andy". Bo the "fish dog" got several baths but was unable to get the scent on a good school.
    Secretary of Da Fish!