Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton 6/17

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton 6/17

Good morning board. Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!

headed down to stockton with crappie's r us, launching at masters ramp at dawn(first and hopefully last launch). if you see a camo colored boat, say what's up. pictures of limits soon to follow. thats the plan anyhow.
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

launched at 5:15 and caught a few 11's real quick and several largemouth bass too. never caught so many bass when crappie fishing as today, some nice smallies too. after quick slabs, just one keeper per hour for the rest of the day. ended up with 6 keepers total, all on jigs, best color was orange and chart. no real pattern for depth was ever established. wish i had beagle's magic touch and new fancy rig!

all in all, a great day on the water at the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not So Bad

Better Than What We Found On Truman On Friday, I Think We Fished A Little To Deep From What I Am Hearing, We Shall Return....... Gotta Get Back On Them....... More Fun When Ur On Them.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Dont sound like the crappie are biteing too good anywhere this weekend but sure it will only get better with the heat

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one to only get six keepers today at stockton. I fished Maze creek and nailed two nice keepers right off and then it was only one keeper about hour or so as well. All of mine came at about 12' over any depth. Caught around 30-40 dinks. I looked for the camo boat but didn't see ya.

Post Thanks / Like

hope to catch ya next time gator. on the drive back, i saw the color difference from stockton to truman. stockton visibility was 2-3 feet where i was. truman looked like chocolate milk from the road.

i haven't fished stockton for almost 3 years, real nice lake, but truman is my fav, and closer to home :-)