Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here I come....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here I come....

Well, looks like it's offical! I'm moving to Iowa! Moving up there Oct. 15th. Now somebody has to point me in the direction of some good crappie fishing!! Looking forward to fishing new water.!
    Cohutta!!!
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Where at in IA?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Great to hear!

Great to hear that C.C.! Are you guys still going to relocate around the Waterloo area? Drop me a PM when you get a chance. I look forward to meeting you and wetting some lines together. Congratulations on the big move! Just remember that Corn is a food group up here! LOL! See ya soon!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Waterloo

Yep , We're moving to Waterloo. Looking forward to it! It will be a big change for me, weather, and culture shock! lol I live in Paris, TN now, small town compared to Waterloo.
    Cohutta

ducky Guest

Talking wloo crappie

give me a hollar and we can go look for some slabs, I know some spots here in Wloo and within an hour to hour and a half drive from here. Youll have to learn to ice fish too.
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Can't Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by ducky
    give me a hollar and we can go look for some slabs, I know some spots here in Wloo and within an hour to hour and a half drive from here. Youll have to learn to ice fish too.
    Rich
    I'm gonna freeze my butt off this first winter, and probably every Iowa winter after. lol I've been hoping I could find someone to tell me about ice fishing. I'll give you a holler when we get up there. We're moving up there Oct. 15th. so see you soon!!
    Cohutta

ducky Guest

we never get cold in the ice tent. 65 degrees in there with lots of coffee. the coldest part is going out and coming back but you'll get used to it. I draw the line at -10 degrees for ice fishing so its not too bad.

ducky Guest

Cohutta, check out iowaoutdoors.org--great iowa hunting and fishing site with over 7000 members, anything you need to know just ask. Im ducky on that site too.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, contact me when you get up here and will try to hook up.I live in Cedar Rapids an hour South of Wloo.There should be a good crappie bite still going at that time.As Ducky said ice fishing is a blast you will be hooked fast on it.Also Ducky talked about iowaoutdoors it's a great site.Here's a taste of what we been getting up here lately.This is me on 9/3 This is a buddy Mark on 9/4 I got these on the 9/24 I let them go (I do that allot (let them go) ) This is Dave aka supserdave and the fish we got on 9/26 all crappies in photos are 11" and up And welcome to Iowa the state of five seasons.If you don't like the weather wait 20 min. it will change. :D
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice Fish!!

Can't wait! Looking forward to fishing some with you. Thanks for the reply!
    See you soon.
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast