Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Read And Feel We Need A Post On Noise

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Read And Feel We Need A Post On Noise

I Myself Like To Be A Sealth On The Water, But Here Is What I Have Wittnessed Many Times.. This Old Preacher Comes In Where We Fish Every Fall With A 16' Aluminum Boat, No Carpet, Noisy As Hell, But He Is A Riot, Makes More Noise Than A Jet Plane, And He Catches The Dickens Out Of Crappie, Then There Is Also A Pontoon Boat Of Catfishermen Come In And Throw Nets For Shad For There Lines And When They Dump This Net On The Boat With All Them Lead Weights On It You'd Think A 12 Gauge Shotgun Went Off.....here We Are 30' Away And Just Keep On Catching Crappie..... And They Always Ask If We Cared If They Do This,,,, Heck No Man It Ain't Our Lake And We Don't Mind Anyway......i Also Fish With This Old Retired Doctor That Don't Know What The Trolling Motor On The Front Of His Boat Is For, Hell He Hits Trees Hard And Shakes'em..... I Tell Him Dam Doc U Knocked All Mine Off The Limbs Now I Gotta Go Deep To Get'em...... I Don't Think Noise Effects Them Much, But I Still Perfer Nice And Quite.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Amen!

Post Thanks / Like

well dont fish arround me or with me, I am clumsy,noisy,and all arround loud, and it dont bother me, or the fish I catch,

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Can Only Imagine

I Feel U Would Sound Like A True Concert On The Water.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like a quite day on the lake. But, I've got to say that sometimes I'm pretty noisy. Not sure if it makes a difference or not.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

I use to listen to the radio when fishing sometimes a ball game sometimes music and it never seemed to bother the fish one bit. Sure miss that radio, may have to put one in the new boat.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you Pole Bender. I listen to the radio ALL of the time I'm on the water.

Birddogs54
    2005 Ranger 519 Yamaha 200

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I Feel U Would Sound Like A True Concert On The Water.......
    Heard some parts of the CONCERT TODAY.....1/2 Dean Martin & 1/2 Red Fox.:D
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

For awhile, my wife got it in her head that the crappie would bite if she whacked on the treetop we were jiggin next to. If the bite got slow, she'd reach over and thump the tree with the butt of her rod, and since she got a couple of bites doing this, it continued off and on for a year or so. Tried to tell her the bite was more likely due to the sudden movement of her jib, but she thinks the shockwaves resonating through the water stimulate the fish.
    She'll still do it every once in awhile to make me laugh. And it doesn't seem to stop the bite at my end of the boat.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is less important to be quiet when fishing fish tighter to structure. When we are fishing schools of fish on flats that are not really relating much to structure it seems to really matter. If we are too loud or roll over them with the TM going they scatter like roaches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast