Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: add a seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default add a seat

anybody on here have or have seen the add a seat they advertise on here used on a bass tracker 175, I kinda want to try the thing,but not sure I want to spend the money, and dont know if there is enough room up front on my little boat, so was hoping someone had seen or tried them on a tracker, please advise is you have, thanks in advance,

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....That would be great if they have one. You and OSS....SIDE BY SIDE!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default yeh

me on truman lake and beagle on the alantaic ocean...........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    anybody on here have or have seen the add a seat they advertise on here used on a bass tracker 175, I kinda want to try the thing,but not sure I want to spend the money, and dont know if there is enough room up front on my little boat, so was hoping someone had seen or tried them on a tracker, please advise is you have, thanks in advance,
    Beagle I have them and if nothing else we could put them in your boat to see how they fit. I will not be fishing here for the next couple of weeks though. Leaving for Louisiana Saturday for a week of fishing in the gulf. I will be back the 27th. Let me know and we can get together when I get back. I like them and they work good for me. I better add this I know were you can get them cheaper than the add here if you want them.

PB
    Last edited by Pole Bender; 06-15-2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: added to post

Post Thanks / Like

yes, yes it would frosty,that way everyone could see how the two, well possibly the two best fishermen in the state of confusion fish. yes sir, yep just think about it, man what a duo, gosh frosty what a concept king crappie and OSS wow, boy I hope I can find a double seat.

Post Thanks / Like

I have wondered teh same thing. I have the pro crappie 175 and it has the bait well in teh front.....I think it would fit, but I am not sure it would be comfortable and I could run the trolling motor well enough. If you get to test it out could you take some pics and measurements and share?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

absoulity chadku, I took the live well out in the front of my boat, and filled the hole. and carpeted over it, and then I built a extention past the live well all the way to the console now I have lots of room. I will get a picture and let you know. later
    Tom thank's for the offer we will hook up and give it a look, I am ok for now, and I usually troll by myself, so I can wait. good luck in the south land good fishing down there I here. later

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, Richard Bowling has one and I've fished out of it. It's fine. As for how it would fit in your boat, next time you have it at Bucksaw, I'll bet he'd let you set it in your boat, and then you'd know for sure.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes Beagle

You Hook'em And I'll Box'em Won't Take Us Long.......i See The Lake Level Dropping Now.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE