Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another report

I went to the same lake as the other report but only had a 2 hours to fish. I caught 4 bass, biggest around 13 inches, smallest around 8. 3 out of the 4 were caught on a very small single colorado blade chartruese. I think it was like 1/12 oz. The other was caught on a rainbow trout colored spinnerbait. But it is a spot that i know one bass always hangs out and i can get him to bite anything. Ive caught mayb 8 times this year. Iv caught him 2 times on the same fishing trip. I didn't use a trailer hook. But didn;t miss any bites. Could this be they are getting more aggressive as it gets colder? Or was it just luck.

Post Thanks / Like

With the cooling of the water they will be more aggressive temporarily, but as it cools down more you will have to be more precise and slow down and put the lure in front of the fish, and dont be afraid to cast to one piece of cover 10+ times if youre on a pattern where the fish are on certain types of cover. Like if they are schooled up on docks with a rocky bottom and that are about 6inches above the water. Dont be afraid to throw different lures also. If you get three on a spinnerbait, try a suspending jerkbait. Then milk the area with softplastics and try and get every fish. WHen they are schooled on certain spots you wont have any trouble getting more than ten from a certain area.
    Eat your wheaties
    Okuma
    Sniper Lures Custom Baits
    Fetha' 'styx Custom Rods
    Outlaw Baits
    Reaction Innovations
    XS ENERGY DRINKS