Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blewett Falls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAKING Guest

Default Blewett Falls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've Never Fished This Lake Before And I Don't Have A Lot Of Info. About It. Could Someone Please Help Me?i Have An Aireal Map But Thats It .is It A Tight Lining Lake Or Is It A Trolling Lake.any Info On The Lake Would Be Greatly Appreciated.if You Know Any Hot Spots That Will Help Also. Thanks,daking

slab_seeker Guest

DAKING, Blewitt Falls is a fishing lake, very few water lice are spotted. Once in a while the military will have water exercises. About the lake, KNOW where the channel is, timber was left standing when flooded. You may find a stump in 15-18 feet of water about a foot below surface. If you put in on the lower ramp the first cove to the right is a good place to start. Another good chioce would be on the right side going up the lake about 1/4 mile above the big island upto the Grassy Islands Good luck and I hope this gets you started. You may want to be carefull during the Duck season, there will be more duckers than fishers.

Nat

Quote Originally Posted by DAKING
    I've Never Fished This Lake Before And I Don't Have A Lot Of Info. About It. Could Someone Please Help Me?i Have An Aireal Map But Thats It .is It A Tight Lining Lake Or Is It A Trolling Lake.any Info On The Lake Would Be Greatly Appreciated.if You Know Any Hot Spots That Will Help Also. Thanks,daking

DAKING Guest

Slab Seeker, Thanks For The Info.

slab_seeker Guest

Default Daking

I haven't noticed any one style of fishing (trolling, drifting, anchoring or casting) to be predominant. What I normally do when new to an lake or area of lake is to troll/drift and constantly check the depthfinder with a marker in one hand and toss at an interesting area or when I catch a fish.