Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods saturday morning 6/13/2009

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods saturday morning 6/13/2009

Fished saturday AM with BigOrangeSlab at Woods Res, and seen only one boat besides mine that had club members in it. Skeetbum and Tenntodd. We had lunch with them after at Adams, & compared catches. It come out a tie. Both boats was sporting 10 keeper crappie. I was looking for more to be prefishing for next saturday but didn't run into anyone else. Fishing was tough & wind was too.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I was there four times this week and thought I'd leave the week-end for the workin class. Daughter Granddaughter and Son in law are comin in tomorrow from Iowa for a few days. Plan to spend some time fishin with the son in law. Want to try some stripe fishin on Tims for a change. Those burgers at Adams are pretty tasty aren't they!! While you were there did you mention to them that we are meeting there on Thursday?

Post Thanks / Like

No I never said a word about it nor heard anyone else say anything to them about it either.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good day at Woods. Enjoyed it all.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around