Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Crankbait to troll?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's your favorite Crankbait to troll?

I am going to BPS tomorrow and I want to buy some cranks to give a try trolling. What do you guys use and what colors should I get? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Post Thanks / Like

We did ok friday at stockton on bandit 200 rootbeer color.Iy was my first time trolling so thats about all i know. I bought mine of ebay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wildhunter066 View Post
    We did ok friday at stockton on bandit 200 rootbeer color.Iy was my first time trolling so thats about all i know. I bought mine of ebay.
    Thank you sir.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bandit 200's and 300's. Fire Tiger, Awesome Pink, Taco Salad, Tennessee Shad, and Black Bubble Gum if you can find it.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Bandit 200's and 300's. Fire Tiger, Awesome Pink, Taco Salad, Tennessee Shad, and Black Bubble Gum if you can find it.
    Thank you speck. I have never tried trolling cranks and have no idea where to start.

Post Thanks / Like

shad raps by rapala, green,black/pink, prurple/silver, dark green/light green with orange belly, blue silver, these are for crappie, I use wally divers all colors, work I like blue/silver and green, or green/red combo. I have caught a lot of crappie on wally divers, but they usually run to deep for ole crappie. good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    shad raps by rapala, green,black/pink, prurple/silver, dark green/light green with orange belly, blue silver, these are for crappie, I use wally divers all colors, work I like blue/silver and green, or green/red combo. I have caught a lot of crappie on wally divers, but they usually run to deep for ole crappie. good luck
    Thank you very much. I have a pretty good idea of what to look for now.

Post Thanks / Like

for walleye storm "hot n tots" work great and they have a rainbow color thats dynamite. tie em to 10lb line troll 7 ft or less and hang on. white bass/crappie chase smaller rapala's in natural with an occasional preference for blue. the rapala's tied to 6 lb will run about 4-5 ft. good finding bait

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by go dart View Post
    for walleye storm "hot n tots" work great and they have a rainbow color thats dynamite. tie em to 10lb line troll 7 ft or less and hang on. white bass/crappie chase smaller rapala's in natural with an occasional preference for blue. the rapala's tied to 6 lb will run about 4-5 ft. good finding bait
    Thank you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Bandit 300s in Black (#318) and Bone (3A01) colors. By far Bone is the best bandit color I have ever used.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast