Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton-Green lights, and an all-nighter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton-Green lights, and an all-nighter

Well we went to Ruark last night, and found fish pretty quick right on the edge of the creek channels 35 ft. of water 15-25 ft. down. Put out the lights and gave it a try. 13 in. white.......12 in. white......9 in. white. (Can you see where this is goin?) Oh wait a crappie! Blasted only 9 in. Hey another! 9 3/4 in. Thats gettin better right? WRONG!! Moved over to Hwy H bridge and man they were stacked right on the channel all through there! Our luck had to turn around right? WRONG!! Not only were they slow to bite, we never found a single keeper. Doesn't mean we didnt catch fish, because we did. If we were on Truman we would have had a couple of nice meals. But instead, I still haven't even been to bed yet, and my freezer looks pretty bare. Oh well, at least it was a beautiful evening in the Ozarks..............Who am I kidding-I didnt go out there to come home empty handed. Unbelieveable to not find a single keeper in all of that. That damn graph was lit up like a Christmas tree all night.

Signed,
    Completely Humbled

Post Thanks / Like

It was a beautiful night to be out. We fished hwy h bride all shorts. Hit a creek channel coming out of a cove caught two keepers. I headed back to mutton creek because it looked likelightning was getting closer. Should have stayed. We left about 1am. Nice night to be out fishing!Pulled in the driveway and told the boy to wake up and looked back there and he was reeling for all he was worth and still totally asleep i am still laughing about that..

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm glad somebody found a couple. Sounds like a good evening with the boy.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes the shorts rule!!!! It happened to me last week on Truman.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

I went to night fishing at Stockton a couple of weeks ago and had six nice keepers before the whites moved in...no more crappie after that.