Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: GA Slab Masters Tournament Trail

Post Thanks / Like

Smile GA Slab Masters Tournament Trail

After reading the message from Tony Outlaw, President, on the GA Slab Masters website, I have decided that I am going to send him a check for $250.00 which is the stimulus money from the government sent to me to help stimulate the economy. A great way to do our part to accomplish this is to do it through GA Slab Masters - so I challenge each one of you anglers to do the same - let's help get this Crappie Tournament Show on the road in grand style - send them your $250.00 stimulus check. From that they can deduct your membership fee and your points fund fee, then use the rest for necessary upgrades. By doing this, you will help insure that you will be able to participate in an activity you love and that GA Slab Masters will be bigger and better in the future. PLEASE seriously consider doing this - you know it will be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, I just saw this and don't know what to say other thank you from all of Ga. Slab Masters Tournament Trail! That is dedication to sport of competitive crappie fishing right there if I have ever witnessed it and goes to show that crappie fisher persons are truly a cut above the rest, no doubt in my mind.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 06-13-2009 at 11:02 PM.