Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton in the rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton in the rain

I dont think so, caught a bunch of small ones one keeper, got to fish about an hour or so in the the rain, THE RAIN THAT THE WEATHER MAN SAID WAS GOING TO GET HERE LATE TONIGHT. BIG LIARS!!! any way first flash of lightning I'm gone, rain,wind, and lightning all the way home, oh well tommorrow is another day, hope it's better, weather wise, but hey the new LOWRANCE worked great, not blue lines,or streaks just a clear picture, later all
    Last edited by beagle man; 06-12-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Am With U

Check Out The Post On Lightin' On Harrisonville Lake And U Will See, Get Ur Azz Off The Water First Sign Of Lightin'.... Sorry U Got Rained Out.... He He I Can't Go So U Stay Home............come On Rain.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad about the rain beagle. I think i might try the lights up there tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

OSS bite my butt, wildhunter good luck the weather guessers say clear tonight better weather tomorrow, hope there right, planning on being up there sat. morning, we caught several, but they were all small, later all

Post Thanks / Like

Tough luck! Go get 'em tomorrow.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

thank's Brad I will do my best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I dont think so, caught a bunch of small ones one keeper, got to fish about an hour or so in the the rain, THE RAIN THAT THE WEATHER MAN SAID WAS GOING TO GET HERE LATE TONIGHT. BIG LIARS!!! any way first flash of lightning I'm gone, rain,wind, and lightning all the way home, oh well tommorrow is another day, hope it's better, weather wise, but hey the new LOWRANCE worked great, not blue lines,or streaks just a clear picture, later all
    Beagle, Alls I know is that I shoulda been a weatherman. Get to screw up daily and keep your job. The fishin' reports on c.c are a HECK of a lot more accurate than any weather report I've seen. Thanks and keep 'em comin. :D

OSS - That just ain't right wishin clean hooks and no-joes on your buddy. :rolleyes:
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

sorry beagle
    it will get better in 5 or 6 weeks

Post Thanks / Like

risiv cant believe they get by with what they do, and then tout theirselves as being 90% correct, jerks, no offense if any of ya'll crappie fishermen/women are also weather folks, jerks, JIMMIE CUT THAT OUT, I will snatch a double knot on your head 5or6 weeks, dont beleive i could last that long without catching fish, and I always say

. IT WILL GET BETTER

Post Thanks / Like

Don't Worry Beagle If You Get Hungry We Can Always Go Eat Crab Legs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast