Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Today

Well Not A Good Report, Old Dw Called And Said It Was Murky Down Around G14 Then He Went Up Around Camp Gournd Area And It Was Getting Muddier The Further Up He Went, So It Didn't Sound Good, Also Him And Pw Only Caught A Couple And They Were On Minnows...... When I Know More I Will Tell More.......may Save Ur Weekend For U.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

any info on the osage/tally bend side monty
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Monty For Doing The Report For Us! It Was Bad! Water Looked Brown In Color! But Heck It Was A Good Day! Lol Got To Go To Everharts! Got To Finally Meet Jeff Aka Stumpthumper80. Figured Out Why I Didn't Catch Fish In A Couple Of My Honey Holes! Seems Jeff Was There Last Night! Lol He Got 7 Last Night. Oh Well Always A Day Late And A Dollar Short. But The Kid Made Up For It! He Showed Me How To Paint Jig Heads! Sorry Monty I Have To Cancel That Order For 200 Painted Lead Heads! Blame Jeff!

And It Was So Funny To Deal With Him. I Told Him That I Wanted Some Of That Jigging15 Jared Fishing Line. And Just As Jared Told Me What Jeff Would Do, Jeff Handed Me Some Sufix. I Told Jeff I Wanted The Good Stuff. So I Got Some Of That Braided Stren In High-vis Yellow.

You Know As Skinny As Jeff Is Maybe We Need To Get Him A Feed Bag So We Can Get Some Weight On Him. Or Find Him A Woman Who Cooks Good!

Thanks Again For All Your Help Jeff!

Attention You Bass Pro Fans! Went Over To Bass Pro Last Night Got A Couple Of Packages Of Unpainted 1/8 Lead Heads With A Gold Hook. Cost For A Package Of 25 Was $3.29. Got Them Today At Everharts Same Thing Package Of 50 For $4.29. I Am Begining To Think Bass Pro Is Way To High On Their Prices! And Had To Send Pw58 To Find Someone To Help Us Last Night At Bass Pro. When I Got To Everharts Today, Jeff Met Me At The Door And Followed Me Around And Answered All My Questions And Showed Me Where Everything Was Located At. I Was In And Out In Less Than 10 Minutes! Lol Even Got Me Some Of Those New Glow In The Dark Southern Pro Crappie Skirts!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Osage Is Not Nice

I Also Just Heard The Osage Upper End Is In A Mess....... Good Weekend To Catch Up On Honey Do's......... Crappie's Not.......upper Should Clear Up Pretty Quick If They Keep Dumping.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I Also Just Heard The Osage Upper End Is In A Mess....... Good Weekend To Catch Up On Honey Do's......... Crappie's Not.......upper Should Clear Up Pretty Quick If They Keep Dumping.....
    OSS, even with you out of commission, you still give us great info! Thank you! I hope you give that doc an ear full when you go back...:D Tell him you have a duty to report first hand to the fine folks on CDC what's going on day to day. Hope you're getting much better OSS.

Post Thanks / Like

tough day all arround DW wasnt any good on stockton, well I dont know if the fishing would have gotten good, the weather ran us off, better days commin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    tough day all arround DW wasnt any good on stockton, well I dont know if the fishing would have gotten good, the weather ran us off, better days commin
    yes (SIR) sooooooooooon

Post Thanks / Like

When Pw58 And I Came Across Those Grand Arm Bridges On Hwy 13 It Looked Like A Big Mud Pie. One Thing I Did Notice When I Came Across The Hwy 13 Bridge At Osceola The Water Looked Clearer. Yep Beagle We Were Lucky Got Home And Got The Boat Covered Just Before The Rain Started.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let me know what you think about those glowing skirts

Dan, please let me know how you like those glowing skirts, I used to use some glow jigs back in SD and caught allot of catfish on them many years ago.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner