Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods thursday 6/11/2009

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods thursday 6/11/2009

Went to Woods Res this evening. Got 15 keeper crappie with big fish weighing in at 1 pound and 11 ounces.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Why do yall have to post all these darn pictures?Its bad enough counting floats going down into the water in order to go to sleep instead of sheep jumping a fence.Now when I am working what seems like 16 hours a day I have to look at these pics.Just Kidding of course.Glad some of yall are getting to enjoy the lake.Keep it up.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go there GCF glad to see you still catching them specks..Keep up the good work bringing them into the boat.Think I am hanging up the crappie stuff and getting out my whisker stuff now.The wife said if it aint raining Saturday night she would go on a date with me on Priest to chase catfish jugs.But I am donating alot of time cooking for the sons football team concession Saturday.My kitchen pass has me cooking up 325 brats with onion and peppers.Have fun and keep the good work up.

TT how is the farming coming along?
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Trashtrout.You comin to the meetin thursday night over at Adams? Think you gonna make the tourney next saturday as well? Its a draw tourney for this coming tourney. I am sorta excited as to how its gonna play out.

Post Thanks / Like

gcf,that's some good looking slabs.where you fishing the deep water?
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I knew how to post pics on the site! I was just told about a family function next Sat. so I guess I won't be fishing. I will make the meeting though.
    Speaking of brats, I was in Wisconsin all week. Plenty of great brats. We went to a restaurant that had 3 different kinds on a buffet. I think I need a cardiologist now!!!!!
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice mess of fish... Congrats on the catch!
    Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Tenntodd if you want me to talk you through how to post pictures I can.Or get you a photobucket.com account which is free upload your pictures to it and then copy the image code and paste it where you want to post the picture.It should work or you can email me the picture and I will load it on here for you.

Yeah found out that at the festival they was having alot of burger and hot dog stands so I suggested Brats and guess who got stuck cooking them.Thrillseeker told me he might come up and help since it was alot of adult beverages here but he aint showed yet
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

GcF I dont know if I will make the meeting or not. Just received another load of steel that has to be tranformed into parts this week.I will not be able to fish the tournament next weekend due to having to install equipment next saturday just like I will be doing this weekend..I am really wanting to fish but got to make money when people are spending money.Looks like October is looking promising LOL.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to seein ya when you get thruTT
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around