Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storm damage around Clinton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Storm damage around Clinton

Was there any damage in the Clinton area or around Bucksaw? Just curious!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Storm Damage

I live in Windsor, from about five miles east and three miles north to Downtown we got hammered, mostly trees that either broke limbs out or blew over. I don't know of any building damage, straightline winds and a LOT of rain. Several power lines down due to the trees & limbs,,,,,, I cannot comment on the Clinton area.

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Knob Noster received NO damage at all. Good thing too. My new shed is so poorly constructed it would prolly blow over.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I slept right through it yesterday. All I seen was some small limbs down in the road. I guess we got one heck of a rain in a short time. I heard a few people from between Clinton and Windsor talking about some hail along with the winds. I must have been tired yesterday. Bob I am sure your shed will hold up just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info!!! I really appreciate it.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome. One of the plants I work at was with out power for a couple hours. My daughter told me that a sidewalk at school was hit. Never heard of such a thing. She said it busted up the concrete like a big firework was set off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    Was there any damage in the Clinton area or around Bucksaw? Just curious!
    As of 6:30 or 7:00 tonight It sounded like tornadoes were near Warsaw so I suppose you may get an update from the folks in them areas for this evening.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Power Off In Rural Preston Area

Sounds Like The Power Is Off In Alot Of Areas Around Hickory County And Lake Pomme De Terre! Mom Says They Have Been Without Power For Over An Hour So Far. Storms Tonight Were Not As Bad As Last Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Windsor got it again at around 8 last nite,,,,,,,, not as bad as tuesday but still,,,,,,,,, we got another 2" or so of rain and more wind, chainsaws running all over town, flooded streets and power out for awhile. I get tired of hauling my gravel back into the driveway.

Bulletman
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletman View Post
    Windsor got it again at around 8 last nite,,,,,,,, not as bad as tuesday but still,,,,,,,,, we got another 2" or so of rain and more wind, chainsaws running all over town, flooded streets and power out for awhile. I get tired of hauling my gravel back into the driveway.

Bulletman
    LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOING TO GET IT AGAIN TODAY! I WAS GOING TO HEAD TO BUCKSAW THIS MORNING. BUT AFTER DRIVING TO LOWRY CITY LAST NIGHT TO MEET JIGGING15. I GOT ALL I WANTED OF IT COMING BACK ABOUT COLLINS LAST NIGHT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast