SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: JDM Reel Thread #2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default JDM Reel Thread #2

    Letís start this off with some pictures of my new spool for the 19 Daiwa Ballistic FW LT 1000S-P. I really like this reel, have two of them and of course both will have braid on them as I prefer it to monofilament or fluorocarbon. The extra red spool will get strung up with the Sunline Night Blue Ester in 3lb test. I like this line for bank fishing the creeks when the water is super clear. Paired with the new Majorcraft Finetail 6.3UL it makes for a fun afternoon fishing trip.
    ?Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  63.3 KBName:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  54.1 KBName:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  64.1 KBName:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  61.2 KB
    ?I believe the specs said this spool will also fit the 2020 Luvias 2000 which I also have, and I think Randy said the two spools, 20 Luvias and 19 FW were interchangeable. Years ago extra spools were free with your reel purchase and very handy to facilitate a quick line change.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Looks very sharp !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sparta NC
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very nice what is the weight on that reel


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Looks good. I need to get one as I am wanting to dedicate a spool to some 1.5# test ester to use with the Diplomat Extreme when fishing for bluegill....will give me a little more challenge.

    Regards


    Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoodrew84 View Post
    Very nice what is the weight on that reel


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    160g is the weight without line on the spool.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sparta NC
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    New Luvias LT FC 2000S in stock over on Digitaka and a few other decent Sale Items if anyone is looking for the new Daiwa spinning reel. FYI I think it is the Made In China version.
    Last edited by StantheMan2567; 09-25-2020 at 07:48 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StantheMan2567 View Post
    New Luvias LT FC 2000S in stock over on Digitaka and a few other decent Sale Items if anyone is looking for the new Daiwa spinning reel. FYI I think it is the Made In China version.
    I think they've gone out of their way to make sure everyone is aware that their Luvias stock is made in China. I can certainly appreciate that.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ABU Zenon
    ?Name:  IMG_8496.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  71.8 KB
    Maybe the release of this new reel from ABU is what has halted production of the MGExtreme spinning reel, both US and JDM versions? Not a looker for sure, but the sub 5oz weight and a host of features found in the MGExtreme and some newly added weight saving improvements, I am sure this will become their flagship spinning reel. At the 500 buck price point...out of my range...ABU seems to be upping their game once again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes Alphahawk LIKED above post

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StantheMan2567 View Post
    ABU Zenon
    ?Name:  IMG_8496.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  71.8 KB
    Maybe the release of this new reel from ABU is what has halted production of the MGExtreme spinning reel, both US and JDM versions? Not a looker for sure, but the sub 5oz weight and a host of features found in the MGExtreme and some newly added weight saving improvements, I am sure this will become their flagship spinning reel. At the 500 buck price point...out of my range...ABU seems to be upping their game once again.



    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have been looking for that reel to pop up in Japan with a shallow spool.....but so far nothing anywhere.


    Regards

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP