SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant |
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Limestone Creek

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rogersville, Alabama
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Limestone Creek

    Anyone been here in the last couple of days? Thought about going in the morning but don't want to fish mud.

    Sent from my moto g power using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Al
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I know the creeks going under hwy 20 were muddy and swift yesterday. I was wanting to fish there Friday but think Iíll make other plans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Thanks fugeman thanked you for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It should be getting better. Definitely be current but mud should be getting better. Creeks have crest and are starting back down.
    Likes fugeman LIKED above post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Al
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Limestone Creek

    I rode down to arrowhead after work. I was shocked. Couldnít see out in the channel but as far as I could see was just a little stained. Not bad at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes fugeman LIKED above post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damion Kidd View Post
    I rode down to arrowhead after work. I was shocked. Couldn’t see out in the channel but as far as I could see was just a little stained. Not bad at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Awesome, Thanks for the report. I know where I will be Friday morning. That is if no surprises from work lol
    Likes Damion Kidd, fugeman LIKED above post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Al
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prater4586 View Post
    Awesome, Thanks for the report. I know where I will be Friday morning. That is if no surprises from work lol
    I may try the upper end myself. Havenít decided yet. Same boat as you,unless work decides to get stupid.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes fugeman LIKED above post

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Al
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You guys go yesterday?


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Could feel the wind howling when I left the house. I had a plan change on the way to the water. I figured limestone would be rough. I ended up in the Y. Caught 19, had a buddy give me 5. Left with 24. Fishing was super slow. Pick one up here, there, and younder. I think I set a personal best for amount of times I got hung up and broke off though. Talked to some guys that came from limestone to fish in the Y, they said it was white capping in the bay. Glad I changed my plans lol
    Likes Damion Kidd LIKED above post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Al
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prater4586 View Post
    Could feel the wind howling when I left the house. I had a plan change on the way to the water. I figured limestone would be rough. I ended up in the Y. Caught 19, had a buddy give me 5. Left with 24. Fishing was super slow. Pick one up here, there, and younder. I think I set a personal best for amount of times I got hung up and broke off though. Talked to some guys that came from limestone to fish in the Y, they said it was white capping in the bay. Glad I changed my plans lol
    Yeah. I luckily I got up in the lower end pit which was somewhat out of the wind. Caught thebiggest 2 in the middle pit but it was rough. The big pit which is my favorite was pretty much unfishable.


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Decatur, al
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Prater was you spider rigging


    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

BACK TO TOP