HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crappie.com Websight Cost

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie.com Websight Cost

To all members, this sight is great but it cost to operate it. Slab does not make a living from this sight, but he enjoys providing a clean family sight for like minded members. There is a spot you can click anytime to upgrade your membership to become a supporter or even just to make a donation to the sight. Just start by clicking on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.

Slab, Ed Moes is a guy that would never ask you for this, but as a member first and a supermod second, I am asking. Lets help out if we can. I suggest just becoming a supporter. Thanks Ed and Sharon for this sight. Thanks members for your help. Let's support the best crappie fishing sight on the net.
    Last edited by "D"; 01-01-2023 at 07:21 PM.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

RVG Fishing is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As much time as I spend on here, I should've done it a long time ago !
    Likes skeetbum LIKED above post
    Thanks "D" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Checked to make sure mine was current
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along
    Thanks "D" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you click on the Amazon ad on this site before going on Amazon to make a purchase, will the site get some credit for the purchase?

ezgoing is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon slabman View Post
    If you click on the Amazon ad on this site before going on Amazon to make a purchase, will the site get some credit for the purchase?
    Yes, he will receive 2%-6% of eligible purchases. Not all purchases are eligible for commissions.

I fully realize what it costs to operate web sites, as I have done it for years. Servers and bandwidth are not cheap and this site uses a lot of both.

Which is why I subscribed to this site when I started using it on a regular basis. That is the nice thing about the ads, they help to pay a small part of his costs( probably a very small part as Amazon does not pay that much) and they remind me I forgot to renew when I start seeing more ads than usual.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid. -Ben Franklin
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Any day I'm fishing is a good day, regardless of what I catch.
    Likes SuperDave336, Jamesdean LIKED above post

TBass89 is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this gonna sign up for membership now.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes ezgoing, SuperDave336 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ezgoing View Post
    Yes, he will receive 2%-6% of eligible purchases. Not all purchases are eligible for commissions.

I fully realize what it costs to operate web sites, as I have done it for years. Servers and bandwidth are not cheap and this site uses a lot of both.

Which is why I subscribed to this site when I started using it on a regular basis. That is the nice thing about the ads, they help to pay a small part of his costs( probably a very small part as Amazon does not pay that much) and they remind me I forgot to renew when I start seeing more ads than usual.
    I only mention it because many may not be aware they could be helping when they make an Amazon order.
    Thanks ezgoing thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My membership is current!

But I agree, help out if you can.. I appreciate all that he does for this site!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, about somebody who helps anybody.

Those lyrics are from a song by the Williams brothers "I'm just a nobody" that I paraphrased now. You can look it up on You Tube. I felt compelled to respond to the plea by "D" for all of us to do what we can to help Ed, Sharon and the family operate Crappie.Com. "D" posted "To all members, this sight is great but it cost to operate it. Slab does not make a living from this sight, but he enjoys providing a clean family sight for like minded members. There is a spot you can click anytime to upgrade your membership to become a supporter or even just to make a donation to the sight. Just start by clicking on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page."

The last I checked there are almost 50,000 active members on this website. There have been over 4,228,438 posts on this website to help all of us (Men, Women, Children) become better fishermen. I am more than positive that some of those posts even helped YOU!

Some of you have benefited by using the classified ads pages to purchase or to sell your items. Many of you even have posted your business contact in your signature so you could profit. The point I am saying is that what "D" has requested of us is valid and WE MUST RESPOND if we are who we say we are "America's Friendliest Crappie Fishing Community."

I am shipahoy41, often imitated but never duplicated, replicated, and not sophisticated but I endorse what "D" has said on behalf of the first website I check every morning. Please do what you can. Give up some dollars and pitch in with your donation or your sponsor membership. The truth is that you have already been blessed by being a member and catching more fish. Let us all say "Amen" and help just like Slab helps us all.

I am shipahoy41 and I approve of this message.

Name:  1 Emojii HOW IS IT GOING.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  45.3 KB

If it is going good for you then please help with your donation or being a sponsor. Persuade others to join this website. I am doing my part. I am writing out my check now for annual member supporter of $17.95, and it is going in the mail TODAY to Ed.!

Folks I figure that is about a nickel a day. It is 35 cents a week! That is less than a pack of chewing gum a week. We must all make the effort if we really love this website.

I'm just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, about "Slab" who helps anybody.

Mike
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 01-02-2023 at 06:43 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes wannabe fisherman, TBass89, Mstr Dan LIKED above post
    Thanks BuckeyeCrappie thanked you for this post

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Money well spent for the enjoyment I get from this website.
    Likes shipahoy41, ezgoing LIKED above post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast