HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got My Christmas Present Today...

Post Thanks / Like

I suspect you already have a vendor for the HVAC work, but if you need another or a second opinion, let me know . I found a guy in Elberton that does good work at fair prices.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks gabowman thanked you for this post

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

AC and heater delivered to the house today. Will be installed tomorrow. Gonna HURT writing that check! Once over the pain atleast it will be paid for. Oh, and the water pump on my truck cost me $300 today. The MRI was read today also. Options, wait until the sciatica nerve hurts again and get a shot in the back to see if that helps and if not then do back surgery on the L4-L5 bulging disc. Meeting with PT next Monday and seeing what stretch exercises will be safe with a bulging disc trying to keep the bones off that sciatica nerve. Oh well, getting old doesnt seem to be cracked up to be all fun and games but it is better than the alternative.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
    Likes kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, shoot me a PM and tell me who you know for future reference.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    AC and heater delivered to the house today. Will be installed tomorrow. Gonna HURT writing that check! Once over the pain atleast it will be paid for. Oh, and the water pump on my truck cost me $300 today. The MRI was read today also. Options, wait until the sciatica nerve hurts again and get a shot in the back to see if that helps and if not then do back surgery on the L4-L5 bulging disc. Meeting with PT next Monday and seeing what stretch exercises will be safe with a bulging disc trying to keep the bones off that sciatica nerve. Oh well, getting old doesnt seem to be cracked up to be all fun and games but it is better than the alternative.
    I have the same luck
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along
    Likes gabowman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Butch, PM sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks gabowman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear your mechanical stuff is giving trouble right now (or ever). Gotta consider how long the old one lasted trouble-free and how long a new one might run before it gives problems. I hope you get a good deal on an even more efficient unit, where it will function well for less money.

I've got a kidney stone acting up & that is exactly not how I want to spend the Holidays.

Jim
    Likes gabowman, Ttexastom LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yak Fish View Post
    Sorry to hear your mechanical stuff is giving trouble right now (or ever). Gotta consider how long the old one lasted trouble-free and how long a new one might run before it gives problems. I hope you get a good deal on an even more efficient unit, where it will function well for less money.

I've got a kidney stone acting up & that is exactly not how I want to spend the Holidays.

Jim
    Prayers sent for that kidney stone. I lost count after 20. I had my share. They are certainly not fun in any sense of the word
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yak Fish View Post

Jim
    Drink more beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that stone passes for you pretty quick. Ive never had that problem but it might happen by looking at everything else lately. Fingers crossed.......��

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    That sciatic nerve don’t play. I’m just getting over flaring mine back in September. Chiropractor helped and gave me stretches to do. But any work where I have lean over a bit like washing dishes tightens my low back muscles tweaking spine and hips and putting pressure on the nerve. I ice for a bit do my stretches then re-ice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast