Thread: beating the post man ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Micanopy View Post
    All I get in my box is junk mail.
    and bills here , same same .....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

If you think post office rates are high, try shipping that same package via Fedex or UPS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigdoug03 View Post
    If you think post office rates are high, try shipping that same package via Fedex or UPS.
    Just sent you a pm and saw this post. Lol. Thank you for jigs from the Father’s Day give away. Received them on Saturday. Very kind of you and I appreciate it. The postage amount on the packing envelope was the first thing I noticed. Said something to my wife about it. The envelope was so light, crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Thanks Ketchn thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DWILL View Post
    Congrats to Bojac! What's that word you use Ketchn...??? Ka...Kab...oh yes KABOOM!

Sent from my HD1925 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thank you. Kaboom, Kaboom, Kaboom! beating the post man ?

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if it will help, but a few months ago I took a small package into the post office to mailout. They told me how much and I about fell over. The gal asked me if it was a book? We have special book rates. Sure, yep, it's a book. Rate was cut more than half. It might be worth a shot.
    Thanks Ketchn thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertodd View Post
    Not sure if it will help, but a few months ago I took a small package into the post office to mailout. They told me how much and I about fell over. The gal asked me if it was a book? We have special book rates. Sure, yep, it's a book. Rate was cut more than half. It might be worth a shot.
    Just be careful with this. When shipping media mail it gives them the right to open the package and check it and make sure it is media, if it is not they will hold the package until the recipient pays the extra shipping cost. My wife found this out when she shipped some stuff not knowing what media mail was. Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sweathermon View Post
    Just be careful with this. When shipping media mail it gives them the right to open the package and check it and make sure it is media, if it is not they will hold the package until the recipient pays the extra shipping cost. My wife found this out when she shipped some stuff not knowing what media mail was. Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks sweathermon, I didn't consider that. Fortunately I was mailing a book to a CDC member. I definitely do not want anyone to endure an extra hassle.

Post Thanks / Like

I stop buying jigheads online due to the cost of shipping. $4 for 100 jig heads is insane.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertodd View Post
    they got all kinds of tricky on me when I tried to slick them a bit , they go to squeezing it and giving me the fish eye when I claim it aint what it is , besides all that , it aint right to be telling fibs anywho .....just saying
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12