HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blue Cypress fish population

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Cypress fish population

How is the fishing on Blue Cypress? Looking at a trip in the spring and need some insight?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-T510 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget to try Headwaters and the Stick Marsh. Some fine fishing reports coming out of these locations. Blue Cypress is beautiful but does not seem to hold the numbers and size available at Headwaters and the Stick Marsh. Call Middletons Fish Camp on Lake Blue Cypress for the latest info.
    Likes sharphook, SpeckledSlab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You would be within striking distance of a lot of good water. Blue Cypress, Garcia, Stick, Headwaters, Kennansvile, Kissimmee, Okeechobee.....
    Likes sharphook LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Joe Middleton died a few years go and his wife sold the fish camp to Roy Bass. Give him give a call. My contact number for him is 772-778-0150

I second Stick Marsh/Farm 13 , Headwaters, Kennansville, Garcia and Fort Drum. All are in the area of Blue Cypress.

Blue Cypress is either on fire or slow. Never know how it's going to fish. If slow, you have your choice to try all the other excellent lakes I mentioned above while camping at Middleton's. We are there every year for long time.
    Thanks SpeckledSlab thanked you for this post