HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Grand Slam

Post Thanks / Like

Happy to see you getting out and having a great "Salt Day". Looking forward to meeting you at the "Slab Fest". Tight Lines.

JJ
    Thanks skeetbum thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

that was a good day on the water for sure Tim. Glad that you got in your grand slam.

another good day at the office !

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!!! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had 2 out of three, the Slam still eludes me….

Post Thanks / Like

Great day on the water. You know that every time you reach a goal, it makes the next one that much harder. Those are some beautiful fish and I would love to have those Flounder on a platter right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Skeet. Thanks for sharing.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Doug, I’m lucky to get the pic most times so however they happen to land on the yardstick is good for me. The gunnel is just a few inches away and several have made the leap of faith with success. Thanks for the kudos.
    Sam, the next addition is the Tarpon and I just don’t se em often. Most folks where I fish use live bait for em and I don’t do much of the bait and wait thing.
    Jeep, looking forward to putting a face with the name myself.
    Jack, that was my story until this year. I’ve done better in the salt these last few months than I ever have. YouTube expert maybe? LOL Going alone I focus better and remember things that I might not if I was engaged in conversation.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Zman is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great catch

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

First, I want to thank everyone for the comments on what this website isn’t focused on. I like seeing y’all have my back.
    Second, I have to tell you that what I’m doing and what I’m catching isn’t that difficult. It’s very much like crappie fishing, just different surroundings. A rod and line with a jig on the end for the most part. I use some scent too. Very rare that I use live bait, fresh or salt. I urge you all to go outside of your comfort zone sometime and give it a shot. You see my results but honestly, I’m a rookie over there and still stumble some. The word is desire. If you don’t have it then keep doing what you’re doing. But if you have the desire to see what it’s like, get a little gear and a few jigs and watch some YouTube videos and you’ll be on your way. Just remember to rinse the salt off your stuff when you get home.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12