HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quite remarkable.

Post Thanks / Like

I like his videos, and have been a long-time subscriber. I don't subscribe to many youtubers, only the ones I really like.
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."
    Likes catchNgrease LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

looks like private waters to me , but them are nice fish none the less , never seen him ,but my agenda ain't to watch folks ketch fish in videos ,i don't even really watch my buds videos ,such is me
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes ClearCreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Big fish for sure but agree with others on dock type and possibly feeding boxes. I’ll have to check out some of his other videos before I base an opinion.
    Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

catchNgrease is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Really cool video. Thanks for sharing AH. No doubt the dock was set-up just for that purpose. To attract fish. I think we all do that in one way or another. I'm pretty sure if I was fortunate enough to own a dock it would definitely have a hole cut out with a green light.

Sent from my E6910 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catchNgrease View Post
    Really cool video. Thanks for sharing AH. No doubt the dock was set-up just for that purpose. To attract fish. I think we all do that in one way or another. I'm pretty sure if I was fortunate enough to own a dock it would definitely have a hole cut out with a green light.

Sent from my E6910 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I’m surprised more have not seen docks set up like that. The first time I ever saw one was on Old Hickory Lake back in 1962. My mom was a nurse at a private practice and the Dr. let us fish it anytime we wanted. I fished several docks just like it on that lake up until 1973. While I would not return home for good until 2001 I would come home to visit my mom and fish those docks. I will put the boat on Old Hickory about twice a year now and some there still have those types of docks. Also ran into a few at Pickwick like that in early 2000’s. Maybe they fell out of favor…don’t know. Haven’t run into any on Nickajack as the part of the lake I fish on has no docks.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have followed TY for awhile and does things different than most fisherman. Heck does not even own a boat. 98% of the fishing he does is in urban environments. Mostly ponds in subdivisions and creeks in the city. He does have subscribers who invite him to private ponds all the time and I guess this one of those times. He also takes a overseas trip once a year. He is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to fishing. It's pretty tough to get most of your content from bank fishing but he is thriving. He was able to quit his job and do it fulltime which says something. He normally fish Texas waters but I am not sure where this video was taken. With those walleye and monster black crappies...one can assume it is someplace north of Texas. I am betting the net man is the one who invited him to fish those private waters. No way hell could I not grab rod when know those lunkers lurk beneath the surface.
    Last edited by Grainraiser; 08-02-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome catch , beautiful fish . Fished a tournament this past year where the docks had holes like that but the piers around had chain length fence to keep folks off their structure . It was not a private lake .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Adams View Post
    Big fish for sure but agree with others on dock type and possibly feeding boxes. I’ll have to check out some of his other videos before I base an opinion.
    Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    What kind of feed do you feed crappie ?

Post Thanks / Like

I would feed the minnows, which in turn to would keep the crappie baited in
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DockShootinJack View Post
    I would feed the minnows, which in turn to would keep the crappie baited in
    Sounds like a good plan!
    Bob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast