HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I need a spring camp 2020

Post Thanks / Like

Ah hah.
    I know a guy riding the Dirty Kansas this year. Sounds interesting...ya know if, you're the kind of guy that hates yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRo0sTer View Post
    I have paid cycling races for 2021 already.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Sent from my SM-G960U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Jake

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a masochist when it comes to cycling. What's his name, maybe I know him?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Anthony

Post Thanks / Like

Curious question what are the chances of catching a Crappie over 2.5-3 lbs in this part of Truman where the get together is being held. If I can make it down this would be the biggest reason besides meeting members from the forums. Up here in the Nort Country a 2.5 lb Crappie is just about never heard of, there are a few lakes the chance is there but slim.

Post Thanks / Like

Never weighed one. Last year we kept very few under 11. A fat 10 once in a while would make the cut.
    Reports this year have been smaller....but so has the sample.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricks View Post
    Curious question what are the chances of catching a Crappie over 2.5-3 lbs in this part of Truman where the get together is being held. If I can make it down this would be the biggest reason besides meeting members from the forums. Up here in the Nort Country a 2.5 lb Crappie is just about never heard of, there are a few lakes the chance is there but slim.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Jake

Post Thanks / Like

couple times I have been to truman at SC have done very well and ketchn really nice ones up to 15 inches. There are some toads in there with mr baker ketchn a 2 and half pounder last week on video.

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Curious question what are the chances of catching a Crappie over 2.5-3 lbs in this part of Truman .
    You'll catch Nice fish and up to 2lbs maybe but over 2 or up to 3lbs I'd say pretty slim!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

We will be down Thursday thru Sunday, spot A36, sleeping in something and driving what is left of my truck and boat to the spot. Two years comin', I'm fired up about this camp, look forward to seeing everyone
    Likes keeferfish, LadyBear, Joedog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

First year I went to camp I caught a 2.2lb and a 2.0lb
    There have been the biggest I’ve caught there but we always catch good fish there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes LadyBear, Hookin'&Cookin' LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting ////{slant} as a factor to attend a C.com "fun" event. I easily understand the reach for the memories(SLABosauruses). Heck- some folks are lucky enough to win Lotteries, raffles etc. -several times, despite the odds! My respectful regards Mr. Bricks = If you want to be over "weight" either get a job as a taste-tester @Hershey or visit the true monster-fish lakes in Alabama/Mississippi etc. Good luck in your search for your WALL HANGER sir... Put the time, effort to attend a C.com get-together = winning ticket for memories & new friends that share your passion.

u2s
    Thanks for checkin' on me! CURIOSITY takes me there, SUCCESS ushers me back!

Post Thanks / Like

Spring camp 2021 would be more likely!
    u2s
    Thanks for checkin' on me! CURIOSITY takes me there, SUCCESS ushers me back!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345