HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woods and Water Outdoors Jig Tying Materials

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods and Water Outdoors Jig Tying Materials

This month Woods and Water Outdoors Special is Neck Hackle and Marabou. We dye all of own feathers. We also carry a wide selection of chenilles many of which can only be found with us. We are also carry Hareline Products. Feel free to contact us with any questions and Thank you for looking around.

Crappie Jig Tying Materials |United States |Woods and Water Outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Along with our feathers we also carry custom chenille's, many of which are unique to our site and you get about 2 yards more per package than the industry standard. I spent 20 years teaching and coaching football in a small west texas town and spent my off season developing these chenilles and other materials we use to tie our jigs. We are also a Hareline dealer so if there is something we do not have and you are having trouble finding it let us know. Thank you for looking around. We strive to help you put more fish in the boat.

Patrick Corcoran

Post Thanks / Like

New to our lineup, we now carry Polar Flash. This is a great tying material to add special shimmer to all of your ties. Can be used by itself as tailing material or used as lateral lines in the body. We carry 5 great colors to add to your tying arsenal.

Polar Flash | Crappie Jig Tying Materials |United States |Woods and Water Outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

We now carry Renzetti apprentice vices! This is a C-clamp vice that will fit all tying needs. We have also put together a beginner and apprentice tying kits specifically for crappie jigs tiers. The are lots of supplies in these kits including all the tools you need, neck hackle, chenille, thread, and 30 painted heads to get your started. They come with a custom box to keep everything in to store when not in use. We also have jig tying videos posted on our homepage of jigs we like to use. If there is something you would like to see drop me a message and I will work on it for you. First link is the homepage where you can view videos and the second is for the tying kits and other tools.

Thank you for looking
    Patrick Corcoran

Tying Tools/Accessories | Crappie Jig Tying Materials |United States |Woods and Water Outdoors
    Likes SuperDave336, IndianaJones LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s pretty cool and convenient for someone looking to start.
    Thanks Fridays86 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the easiest videos I've found and super fast shipping from these guys. Will definitely keep using this outfit for supplies

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, hope you are enjoying your new products. Expect to have several new videos up soon, not much else to do when it is in between 0-14 degrees in Texas.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently placed and received my first order with Woods and Water, and have already placed my second.

The maribou is the nicest I've seen and I really like the colors. Your chenille is excellent as well. Communication and speed of shipping was fantastic.

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered a bunch of saddle hackle!
    Likes snake River LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both. Its fun to see jigs being posted on here with our products. Hopefully the weather will begin cooperating with us now so we can all get on the water.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast