Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pescador 10ft pro alternative

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pescador 10ft pro alternative

i am looking for a pescador 10ft pro, so far after 2 weeks looking and calling within 200 miles cannot find one, so this brings me to the question, what is a good alternative as good as the pescador 10 pro, it is for my wife who rented a kayak this past summer and wants to get her own, i have the pescador 12ft pro, she has her mind set on a 10 footer, any suggestions for a STABLE 10 ft sit on fishing kayak that might be more readily available.

chet

Post Thanks / Like

Academy sports will deliver to your home
    Perception Pescador Pro 10.0 10 ft 6 in Fishing Kayak | Academy

Sent from my SM-T580 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you have purchased a kayak yet but if not this one will be shipped to you and a great company to deal with.

Perception Pescador Pro 10.0 Kayak - AustinKayak
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4
    Likes LadyBear LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Contact paddleva.com They tell other similar models that are available and like Austin, also offer shipping

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chetc View Post
    ...any suggestions for a STABLE 10 ft sit on fishing kayak that might be more readily available.

chet
    Readily available is the hard part. Covid has been terrible on the supply chain plus folks bought up inventory because it was something to do this Spring/Summer/Fall. I've been bitten by the Hobie Pro Angler bug and been waiting a few months to buy local. I have a hard time shelling out $300 for shipping, but may come to that eventually. At least 2,3 times a week I look on Craigslist and the Hobie forums for used boats. Have had a few pop up and sell before I could get to them... Things should pick back up on the retail end in the Spring. That's what I hear anyways... fingers crossed

EDIT: I just looked around at a few sites and found shipping to be as low as $65-150 depending on the company, the boat, and where you live so that's a bit easier to live with! Apparently everything costs more on a Hobie
    Last edited by KayakJimW; 11-20-2020 at 02:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

When this virus thing is over probably gonna be a bunch of used kayaks and outdoor stuff for sale.