HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 127 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1760

Thread: JDM rods relating to Panfish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
    Yeah....I assume that’s where you bought it. But Plat can do the same. Curious to see what a butt section costs. I would say 99 percent of the breakages are the tip. Didn’t Stan or someone replace a tip on a Triple Cross?

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com
    Triple Cross Tip from Digitaka was about 80 bucks if I remember correctly, may have been more just cannot remember. When I say tip I mean top section of 2 piece rod.
    Thanks redearhoosier thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I had to buy one, too, from Digitaka. Around $85 shipped.
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."
    Thanks redearhoosier thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default JDM rods relating to Panfish

Well I decided to test the shipping waters again and was not disappointed. Both rods were shipped with FedEx. The Evergreen came from Shimreels on eBay (Indonesia) and the Banshee came from a seller who deals on Amazon (Japan). Both rods were packed well and were NOT damaged during transport. The Banshee came in a very rigid cardboard product tube and the Evergreen came in a triangular cardboard box with the fishing rod taped to a metal collapsible rod inside the box. Very secure. Can’t wait to try them out!
    Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  96.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Matt Schroeder - AGFC - (877)470-3309 - [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D10 View Post
    Well I decided to test the shipping waters again and was not disappointed. Both rods were shipped with FedEx. The Evergreen came from Shimreels on eBay (Indonesia) and the Banshee came from a seller who deals on Amazon (Japan). Both rods were packed well and were NOT damaged during transport. The Banshee came in a very rigid cardboard product tube and the Evergreen came in a triangular cardboard box with the fishing rod taped to a metal collapsible rod inside the box. Very secure. Can’t wait to try them out!
    Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  96.3 KB

You ain’t half stepping there! Ever Green is at the top.....I’m strongly looking at the 6’ 3” Superior. I’ve tried several ways to get the Super Bellezza Area Trout rod but can’t find anyone willing to ship FedEx or DHL.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com
    Likes MtnFisher LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the rods D10. Let us know how you enjoy them!
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Nice weapons there, hope to see a report soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Finetail Banshee still in production? I guess I was under the impression it wasn't in production. What is the key differences between the Finetail Banshee and the Finetail Area Stage?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redearhoosier View Post
    Is the Finetail Banshee still in production? I guess I was under the impression it wasn't in production. What is the key differences between the Finetail Banshee and the Finetail Area Stage?
    It is out of production but there are still some around for sale. Much different rod than the FAX series. The Banshee is very steely in the hand...crisp. While the FAX rods are pretty sensitive....especially for the money.....the Banshee rods are far more sensitive and feel much better in the hand. Banshee has titanium Fuji Torzite vs stainless steel Fuji S-SIC guides on the FAX series. FAX rods are manufactured in China....the Banshee was manufactured in Major Craft Works state of the art factory in Vietnam. I really enjoy my FAX rod but the Banshee is far superior. Major Craft has always had a stated goal of giving one more for their money. This has never been more true than in the Banshee lineup.

Regards
    Thanks redearhoosier, BobC thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the Major Craft Finetail Banshee 602 SUL with the Presso LTD 1000S reel this afternoon for about 20 minutes in a friends pond. I could visibly see beds in 6-in to 1.5 feet of water. I forgot a leader but tied directly to the 2.3 pound varivas ester. The fish didn’t seem to mind the orange line. I caught 12 decent bluegill off the bed before I had to get the kids. The banshee is very sensitive. I could not believe the bend that a 6 to 8-in bluegill put on this rod. It was a blast! I could cast a 0.5g jig and trout magnets a country mile with this setup. The only down side is that it was difficult to pull the fish through the vegetation growing around the bank. This rod is a keeper for sure!
    Name:  IMG_0558.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  78.6 KB

Matt Schroeder - AGFC - (877)470-3309 - [email protected]
    Likes jawjatek, Alphahawk, John Scott LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Fish! Thanks for the report.