Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I feel like I'm being unfaithful

Post Thanks / Like

Default I feel like I'm being unfaithful

The sun has finaly come out!
    Got my pass for the local lakes today.
    I dont dare hit the water today so I'm doing the next best thing. ....but I have such mixed feelings.
    Put up the ski bar and taking out most of the fishing gear. Gotta make room for the floaties and extra bodies.
    Normally I'm pretty dry and havent been able to catch a cold this time of year so the transition is easy.
    But.....Dang it! I need another boat
    Likes hdhntr, Redge LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You can never have enough boats. When my kids were younger, I had a 17 foot bass boat and a 23 foot Celebrity open bow ski boat. I kept the ski boat at the lake and the bass boat at the house. We would go to the lake almost every weekend. I would get up early and go fishing in the bass boat, go in around 10:00 a.m. and swap boats. The family was up moving by then so we would go out playing the rest of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes hdhntr, Redge LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, also a canoe for slipping quietly in backwaters to jig cypress trees

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    You can never have enough boats. When my kids were younger, I had a 17 foot bass boat and a 23 foot Celebrity open bow ski boat. I kept the ski boat at the lake and the bass boat at the house. We would go to the lake almost every weekend. I would get up early and go fishing in the bass boat, go in around 10:00 a.m. and swap boats. The family was up moving by then so we would go out playing the rest of the day

Ahh ...The only appeal of lake of the ozarks.
    Family had a 24ft pontoon, 23ft run about, and a pair of skis all on lifts. When I was 15 I bought a bass boat before I bought my first car
    Lake is ruined by ocean liners and bad septic systems, and the upkeep for all of it is killer. Sometimes I miss it, but mostly I like being free to go wherever.
    Likes hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

yeah stepdad had couple of cigarette boats biguns on 6 mile cove to go fast but we liked the 3 seadoo's for running around and I had cedar at every corner of the 4 slips for ketchn crappie! big house is gone and so is our trips to LOZ. Now just have a fishing/mostly cruising pontoon on LSL and it's a beautiful thing. Only 30 minutes from main house in fenton. or quick trip to go up to MT or T hill from there, where we have fishing boats at. use buddy's ski boat when the grandkids come who want to ski as papa's toon is'nt powerful enough to give them a thrill. you have to have options!