HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Livescope to 2.41 Last Weekend>All Good>Screenshots

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwing View Post
    Wish I could get my 93SV dialed in like yours! Nice images

If I can so can you. Watch the last part of this video. This is what I did after the update and doing Factory Default Reset. His setup works, you just adjust to dial in the gain and TVG is always Off or Low. Noise Reject is High or Medium. Good settings to start.

YouTube

Hope this helps you.
    Likes Vrticlejig LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skippa Chippa View Post
    I can't get over the technology improvements these days, this perspective view is amazing. I've been interested in the livescope sense they came out............ SOOON.

Yes…. It is truly amazing how far technology has come. Garmin is at the top right now with Livescope. I’m waiting for the next generation to come. Hope they enhance the forward view and perspective view. Would like forward view to be a little wider degree angle maybe 35 or 40 degrees. Maybe add a 2nd port in the blackbox for a 2nd transducer. Have forward and perspective on a splitscreen.
    My first high tech fishfinder was a Hummingbird model D-3 600 Three Dimensionalsonar Fish finder. Got it at K-Mart back in 1991 for $429.00. It was 3D imaging of the bottom and 2D sonar, It was the best fish finder I ever had until Garmin Echomap 93sv with Livescope.
    Likes Skippa Chippa LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer1961 View Post
    If I can so can you. Watch the last part of this video. This is what I did after the update and doing Factory Default Reset. His setup works, you just adjust to dial in the gain and TVG is always Off or Low. Noise Reject is High or Medium. Good settings to start.

YouTube

Hope this helps you.
    Great video!!
    Likes Rammer1961 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Decent explanation of settings. Notice his voltage is quite low - 10.6V! Mine never goes under 12.0 (big wire and beefy battery).
    "Alive without breath, as cold as death; never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking."

Post Thanks / Like

I’m also looking into getting the LS and have watched a ton of videos on settings, etc... thanks for the video link!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vrticlejig View Post
    I’m also looking into getting the LS and have watched a ton of videos on settings, etc... thanks for the video link!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hey no problem…. I will say this, it’s the best $2,400 I ever spent.I absolutely love LS. No more wastingtime and bait. If there isn’t any activity move on. Before I saw his video my settings were causinga lot of clutter and grainy images and what appeared to be dead spots. I watchedhis vid and was amazed at the clarity of his screen. So I tried it and itcleared up most all of that noise and clutter. Now all I have to fool with is gain +/-. And maybe noise reduction from High to Med. Just depends on the water conditions. I always fish Lake Eufaula in Alabama butintend on going to Lake Seminole in Georgia next week. Haven’t fished it inabout 5 years and want to look at things with LS down there. Seminole is adifferent kind of lake. Lots of hydrilla, grass and submerged timber. BTY… Ialways use to use AMBER for the color scheme but after playing around with colorsI really like the CRAWFISH ORANGE color. IMO everything just appears sharper to some degree. I will post some earlier photos from last yearwhen I was running the original software update 2.10 and then the screen shotslast weekend with 2.41. Going on vacation next week and will be on the lake asmuch as possible. Wish I could record using ActiveCaptain but I have the Echomapso I can’t. Will take more screenshots if I run up anything worth wild. Smiles!!!

Some pic's from last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Screenshots from last weekend with 2.41and new settings.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Likes Vrticlejig, jawjatek, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

My first video after I got the Livescope last year. It was under the bridge at Lake Eufaula, AL at Barbour Creek bridge. Sorry for the poor quality, I wish I could record via ActiveCaptain but I have Echomap not GPSmap.

Video>>> YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty good images.
    I may try amber again

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    G3PO

Post Thanks / Like

Not to crash or hijack the thread but I’ve asked around everywhere and not many answers so I’ll ask. What monitor should I get for the livescope. Will strictly be using it for LS. Would like to keep it around 10” just for price purposes. Price tag seems to go up about $600-700 at 12” unless it’s night and day difference going to the 12” then I’d entertain the idea lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast