HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trout Magnet Hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
    So even though I have a tracking number on the rod it is still sitting somewhere in Japan.
    That's my case with the Digitaka order right now. I have a tracking number on the rod and it seems to have been sitting at the origin office since Friday. Wanted to wait for the rod before I ordered a reel from them, to make sure the weight would balance the rod correctly. Now worried that the wait may be too long and that I should order the reel right away.

I have sent Digitaka an email but to no avail so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s_v View Post
    That's my case with the Digitaka order right now. I have a tracking number on the rod and it seems to have been sitting at the origin office since Friday. Wanted to wait for the rod before I ordered a reel from them, to make sure the weight would balance the rod correctly. Now worried that the wait may be too long and that I should order the reel right away.

I have sent Digitaka an email but to no avail so far.
    I too, have 2 rods from 2 different Digitaka orders that have been sitting in Osaka. Perhaps if we all order more stuff, they will charter a plane just for us. It is what it is..as the wise man said - "These are the times that try men's souls". Keep safe.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes D10, PickwickDam, zig zag LIKED above post
    Thanks s_v thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'd appreciate if you could update when your rods move past acceptance in Osaka. About a week later, mine is still at that stage. I received a response from Digitaka yesterday that they would look into that. I will see if they follow up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd appreciate if you could update when your rods move past acceptance in Osaka. About a week later, mine is still at that stage. I received a response from Digitaka yesterday that they would look into that. I will see if they follow up.
    Just checked, both rods appear to be moving. This was from Japan Post -
    Dispatch from outward office of exchangeApr 2 22:00
    Handling office
    OSAKA INT ?OSAKA?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
    Just checked, both rods appear to be moving. This was from Japan Post -
    Dispatch from outward office of exchangeApr 2 22:00
    Handling office
    OSAKA INT ?OSAKA?

Thanks. I am glad to hear things are moving along. May I ask when did you order the rods?

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered my Tict Rockin’ Power on 3/25 and they tried to deliver it to my home on 3/31 but I was working... picked it up on 4/1... how long ago did you all order? I put in an order for some jigheads, line, and a reel yesterday and hope it gets to me pretty quickly :/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I am glad to hear things are moving along. May I ask when did you order the rods?
    3/24 and 3/26

Post Thanks / Like

I placed my order with Digitaka on 3/26, and the rod has been sitting in Osaka in posting/ collection status since 3/28. No change so far, but I understand the delays are possible. The frustrating part is I need to order a reel for the rod and a whole bunch of line and jig heads, which I am running low on. But I need to put the rod in the hand first to see what reel weight will balance it best.

On an unrelated note, I am now using my Ajing setup for its intended purposes – mackerel. So much fun fishing them from the rocks. Cultiva jig heads with Ring Kick Tails on 1.5 lbs ester work very well. Last time I landed about 20 fish in 2 hours of early morning fishing, the biggest being about 12 inches. Those little beasts are real fighters!

Post Thanks / Like

Order update...the rod ordered 3/24 -
    April 3, 2020 at 10:44 am

Processed Through Facility
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS

It was either flown overnight or Japan Post is behind on their tracking. Keep checking yours.

Thanks s_v thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Diawa jig hooks are due to arrive tomorrow and plan to go and give them a go this weekend. Looking forward to see how they stack up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast