HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When ya gotta go, ya gotta go! 2/18/2020 The Chick.

Post Thanks / Like

Default When ya gotta go, ya gotta go! 2/18/2020 The Chick.

Well I wasn't in the mood to sit and stare out the window at the rain today. So the boat and I headed out for about 2 hours of fishing, that is until the radar said it was time to head home. I had a plan in mind when I left the house, and it panned out. My first and only stop today, between showers produced about 20 friends to play with. Maybe 7 of those were keepers. And they were fatty's. Water is still sandy brown, and getting lighter. Temp was 54 and steady, current in the creek where I was was negligible. My presentation was pitching my jig out and letting it fall to about a 5 count in about 11' fow. Then I just watched for the line to go slack. The bite today wasn't a normal bite the line actually went slack as if the jig had hit the bottom. Several fish I brought across the gunnel I didn't even know I had them on. Bait was 1/32 chartreuse head and Black/Chartreuse stump bug. Here is a few pics of some fatty's, they are gearing up for the deed. And if someone would, please correct these pics. All of a sudden I'm having a issue with it, no matter how I rotate them they upload the same way...

Name:  IMG_20200218_112630.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  137.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20200218_112829.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  115.6 KB
    Name:  MVIMG_20200218_121850.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  98.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20200218_122356.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  136.0 KB

As you see by the radar on the wall, it was time to go
    Name:  Screenshot_20200218-121424.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  41.2 KB
    Last edited by Slab; 02-18-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    'Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
    The blind see and the lame walk; lepers are cleansed and deaf hear; dead are raised up and poor have the gospel preached to them.
    And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me... Matthew 11:4-6

Post Thanks / Like

Good job.
    Likes Redge LIKED above post
    Thanks Mr. S thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s dedication! Well done!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Post Thanks / Like

That rain is pounding us here in upper E TN right now, and there are a pile of Smallies at my bank fishing hole just waiting for a treat to be offered. Oh well maybe tomorrow afternoon. Nice catch, and they do look like they are fattening up.

EAST TENN. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE LOUDON TELLICO WATTS BAR
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent g a message to rotate your pics I’m not around computer an not sure I can do it from mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

The fish didn't care if it was rainy
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkum View Post
    I sent g a message to rotate your pics I’m not around computer an not sure I can do it from mobile
    Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Thank You Sinkum...
    'Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things which you hear and see:
    The blind see and the lame walk; lepers are cleansed and deaf hear; dead are raised up and poor have the gospel preached to them.

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! I just love it when a plan comes together ! You did good nice uns! I need that weather app that you using it might help me stay dry! Lol I been wet more the last year than ever!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabprowler View Post
    Great! I just love it when a plan comes together ! You did good nice uns! I need that weather app that you using it might help me stay dry! Lol I been wet more the last year than ever!
    Slabprowler, it's called Dark Sky. It is a subscription app, but for $3 a year it's worth that. Once you set it up it will alert you ahead of time before the rain/weather gets to your location. If you look at that pic it gave me a 30 min heads up.
    Thanks Slabprowler thanked you for this post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. S .... you might want to upload the Crappie.com app and use it to post pics. I say that because phone pics that get turned sideways are an effect of site updates / phone updates and the site not recognizing the orientation code & turning the pics sideways. Seems to be an ongoing problem & more and more people are experiencing it as the updates continue.

You could always turn your phone to the right and just let the site "correct" the orientation, but that don't always work (been there). That's why I post my pics in the "Testing Area" forum, first, just to make sure they'll come out correct in the post ... then just copy/paste from there to wherever I'm posting them. But, I don't post from my phone (I use my computer), so I can't tell you how to do the copy/paste method on a phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast