HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monticello this weekend???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgg View Post
    You not wanting to hurt our feeling are you Ray? I'll be there you can't miss me!
    Ron, I start chemo today so I doubt I'll be up for much. Trying to encourage Tom (Gadabout) to join you guys. He knows that lake and where to fish. If I was able we'd be there with bells on.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Thanks 91tiger, BigDawgg thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

We got plenty time to fish. You do what you got to do and get well! Besides, I got Remus to look at. I'll look out for Tom if he makes it there. How many treatments you have to do? I sincerely hope it all works out great for you. I'll be looking forward to our next trip at any place we can drop a boat in the water. I know I got to get busy with my health plan and work harder at getting in better shape.

Post Thanks / Like

One every week for 3 weeks then off 1 week. Then start over. Not sure of total treatment depends on how it works i guess. Today was easier than I anticipated. At least so far through the evening.
    Thanks 91tiger thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Running late but on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hope y'all saw Steve's video before you went

Steve Comalander posted a video from Monticello for Friday 14th. He killed them and it's killing me because Tom and I know where and how he's fishing.
    We might not have caught as many as he did but we would have had a cooler full!!
    Maybe soon, this 1st round of chemo wasn't too bad and I got a week to recover.
    Likes Hudson57, BigDawgg, KHNC LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully the chemo won’t get ya too yucky feeling. My step dad did chemo and it didn’t affect him much either. He is cancer clear now and back to doing as he pleases.

Post Thanks / Like

We still here and not catching nothing. But at least we on the water with the kid. Name:  IMG_5729.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  80.6 KB

Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I didn’t get to meet up with y’all today. I got there earlier than I expected and I didn’t want to tie up that single little dock so I went on out. I found the fishing to be very tough today. But I’ve never perch fished there so I’m sure others would have done better. I ended up with 20 or so perch and 2 nice bass. I spent too much time further down the lake. The water is dirtier down there and I never got a fish there. I did much better on the upper half of the lake. I also spent way way too much time out deeper trying to make all the fish I was seeing eat. Tons and tons of bait and fish below 45 feet but I never had a hit. Once I pulled up out of the bait to the edges into 38 to 42 I started picking up a few. But never got any big runs at all. I would catch one or two and they would lose interest. Sometimes I could get an extra by switching lures but usually not. Hope y’all had a good day.
    Likes KHNC LIKED above post
    Thanks BigDawgg thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I was looking forward to meeting you. We didn’t have any luck. We stayed until about 4 and left.

Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post
    Thanks 91tiger thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I realized this morning that we should have exchanged phone numbers prior to today to make it easier. Next time.
    Likes Hudson57, BigDawgg LIKED above post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast