HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those dealing with serious health issue's

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That information is going to be a blessing to someone. We have the premium acct with Sam’s and wife has figured out that everything but pershiables she can order from them and it gets delivered next day. Plus WM has it now here you can order loads of stuff and everything she has ordered so far has been at front door within 2 days. It sure beats going in those stores. Groceries come from Kroger but she is in and out early morning pretty quick. Couple of stores in my area offer what you have and a god send for folks in your situation. Thanks for posting this.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Thanks SeaRay thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeaRay View Post

It's overwhelming the first few weeks.
    Yes it is overwhelming, we found out in early December knocked our socks off
    Likes SeaRay LIKED above post

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great information Ray. After helping my friend over the last year any help is very welcomed and this will help many people that can't drive. Thanks for posting.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Ray thanks for bringing this up. I thought at first this was a service for those in this instant easy culture. Now I see it can really be a blessing to those it fits. Thanks for opening my eyes.
    "Smiles don't leave a lake without one."
    "White Perch the other white meat."
    "CK the Official Tester of floating nets".

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to add another thought to this thread. I'm 67 and my wife is 65. We have both lost friends and family to cancer. Having worked with older veterans during 20 years at the VA I know how difficult it is to find rides to treatment. Contact the local America Cancer Society. They have a system to arrange transportation at no cost. My wife drives for them and takes 3-5 patients to treatments sometimes 2 hours away. We are fortunate that we can provide this service as volunteers knowing that the day may come when we are in need. This is just another service that can help families manage changes that life throws your way.
    Likes strmwalker, gcromer LIKED above post
    Thanks SeaRay thanked you for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12