HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone have any Humminbird Autocharts they would like to share?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone have any Humminbird Autocharts they would like to share?

I just purchased a Helix fishfinder. I'm wondering if anyone has any autocharts they would like to share? I will start mapping and post up my charts for the community.

Post Thanks / Like

I run the HD card but do have the hummingbird auto chart pro card also, it’s a great tool I’ve scanned a few of my spots to see what I’m truly fishing but still haven’t figured out how to add the structure from the side imaging to the maps yet. Name:  IMG_0383.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  59.7 KB here’s one of my spots I fish but without all the date shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    2016 Lowe st 175 merc 60 4 stroke, helix 9 si / helix 9, terrova us2 with link, drift master rod holders . I fish because the voices in my tackle box tell me to, and who am i to argue

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm just uninformed. Heck I didn't know that's what it did Cowboy. That's pretty cool. I've only turned my on one time and had no idea what it did, so I stopped. So how do you get that map? Drive all over the area and save the info to the card?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep then put the card in my lab top and download and u can do all kinds of things with the program

2016 Lowe st 175 merc 60 4 stroke, helix 9 si / helix 9, terrova us2 with link, drift master rod holders . I fish because the voices in my tackle box tell me to, and who am i to argue

Post Thanks / Like

That’s the auto chart pro it’s a computer program that’s on a disk you down load then down load the data from a SD card that comes with it. Name:  IMG_0265.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  63.1 KB next time I get out I’ll scan and run the program and post som pics.

Likes Slabprowler LIKED above post
    Thanks FurFlyin thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

James, I need a little more info...

Even though I've only used it once, I'm pretty sure the units have an Auto Chart live setting on them. Seems like I remember turning it on one time and seeing a colored strip show up on the map, behind me. To get that info to look like what you posted, I've got to get that computer program?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe so, if u have a lab top bring it with you, you can download what u need off my CD.

Thanks FurFlyin thanked you for this post