HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livesope Video Game Tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livesope Video Game Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Rees Guide View Post
    Won the ACT not the Crappie Masters National, was using it in both. First National Championship he won without it, if I am not mistaken.
    This is correct. The LiveScope wasn’t available for the 2018 season. Came out after the Natl. Championship on Truman last year. He was 2nd this year at the Grenada CM Natl. Championship behind Carlyle and his partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesraider View Post
    Don't see where I said that at all.....I'm all for Livescope and other electronics on the market no matter how much you fish. I simply stated an opinion from my point of view which is someone who doesn't fish much and how it could be advantageous. Never once did I say if you fish alot "its not Ok" Not sure how you took that from my post but sure wasn't the intent.
    Smile, I was messin with ya. Livesope Video Game Tournaments

We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

A simple google search will tell you that Livescope has been available since June 2018. Don’t know the guy or if he used it or not but it was out there
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigRiverMarine View Post
    Quit whining. You didn’t have a problem when it was YOU that was winning everything, and you still get more than your fair share now. Fishermen and women still gotta FIND the right fish and CATCH em just like before. These new guys just have a different “Knowledge” than you have. Mathew Rogers has as much knowledge about fishing as anyone I’ve ever met. He won his Natl. Championship last year WITHOUT A SCOPE, and was only 2nd this year With the Scope!!!!! Livesope Video Game TournamentsLivesope Video Game TournamentsLivesope Video Game Tournaments

I guess us spider riggers see what the single pole guys have been griping about. They were just as afraid of spider riggers ruining the fisheries as some think the Scope Guys will.

Quit fretting and go fishing. Either buy the technology or don’t. I think most will, even the weekenders.

If ya Need em, Eat em, but throw the rest back!!!!

First of all I wouldn’t consider my response to this post as whining. I agreed that live scope has taken some of that fire in me I used to have when fishing tournaments. Is that whining? Heck NO!! I personally think that having 10 years of logs with over 1000 trips means nothing in tournament fishing now. I think all the knowledge that Ronnie and Steve have means so much less now. I think it Going to take away from a lot of great fisherman. That’s why I said I don’t like it one bit.

Secondly you need to do your homework before you tell me Mathew Rogers has ever won a thing before live scope, much less a national championship. Check it out and get back with me.

Thirdly I was the single poler raising cane from way back.... I’ve lived both worlds. This is much different.

Fourthly ive got livescope, and I’ve had live scope for several months. Like I said in my comment I’m working on it every chance I get. I’m competitive and love the sport. I’m not going to let this take it away. I’ll learn to use it the way I want to fish and I can promise you without it you won’t beat me.
    Last edited by Slab; 11-17-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

OK guys, lets take it down a notch please. Not really directed at anyone here except maybe BRM. Just trying to keep the peace. Seems like this darn livescope has become as controversial as politics these day!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes RobAnderson, blueball LIKED above post
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

For those haven't seen a video on livescope go to GEORIGA bored and look at lake oconee live scope good video on it

Post Thanks / Like

Impeach Livescope......
    Likes Erin Brewer, blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

All I want to know is how they figure out who fishes and who holds the dip net for 8 hours?
    Likes Missouri Bushwhacker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livesope Video Game Tournaments

Just enjoy fishing and don’t worry about anybody else. Things change nothing anybody can do about it. Learn the new technology or don’t up to you. But fishing is supposed to be relaxing taking away the problems of every day life just enjoy your way of fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes "G", Slab, Cray, sweathermon, Rees Guide, Crappkid LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I feel so inadequate..... don’t have any sonar at all on the front of my boat. Old 1197 at the helm that I turn around so I can see from the front. It’s a wonder I catch anything at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast