Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ Little Niangua Guide Suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Little Niangua Guide Suggestions

My Dad is looking for a guide to show him some new spots preferably on the Little Niangua since he doesn't typically like to run that far. Maybe some spots around the Big and Little confluence would be ok too. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Give my buddy Jack Uxa a call by visiting his website at Fishing Lake of the Ozarks Jack's Guide Service Home Page bass fishing He is one of the top guides on LOZ. He is a lot of fun to fish with too.
    Likes fishin_addict LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=fishin_addict;3912993]My Dad is looking for a guide to show him some new spots preferably on the Little Niangua since he doesn't typically like to run that far. Maybe some spots around the Big and Little confluence would be ok too. Any suggestions?[/QU
    Andreason Guide Service- Shawn Andreason lives on the Big Niangua and really knows the big and little although he guides all over the lake if the customer wants something different. A great crappie guide but does good with bass too. His contact info is on his facebook account. You won't be disappointed. Tell him his neighbor Bob sent you.

Post Thanks / Like

You may try KSFisherman on this site he may be willing to share info with your dad. When he is at LOZ that is his stomping grounds.