HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KY LAKE FALL SHINDIG

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cajun fryer View Post
    Any one have something for a seminar please speak up Looking for new ideas

I have a show and tell to bring. Need a/c power if possible. I believe everyone will like it. Well, maby some will.

Brenda and I are coming too freeload.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes wannabe fisherman, Clint, Redge LIKED above post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That's great news Tom. You and Miss Brenda will NEVER be accused of freeloading. Power will be available at the meeting room. Let me know if you need anything else.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The Extension Office meeting room has a large kitchen with a couple of ovens,warming drawer, refrigerator, ice machine, lots of counter space and sinks to clean up. We will need some help early Saturday morning setting up tables and chairs. We will also be required to clean up and replace the tables and chairs we set up earlier. We will need an accurate count of who's coming so we can get set up. The room will accommodate about 150.

The office is at the junction of Purchase Parkway and Hwy 641 spur. Coming on the Parkway, take Exit 41, Murray /Hardin , go to the first stop light at intersection of Hwy 58. Turn right at the light then immediately turn left onto Slickback Road or go on Hwy 58 200 feet to the entrance at the west end of the building. The building is at the intersection of Hwy 58 and Slickback Road. There is a convenience store just across Slickback Road from the office.

You can enter thru the front doors or the kitchen/meeting room doors on the east side. The east side will be congested with cookers and such. We need to be sure any cookers on the concrete or pavement have cardboard under them. There is a dumpster near the overhang where cookers will be set up.

If you are pulling a boat, you will have to park at the Park-and-Ride on either side of the convenience store or in the parking lot across Hwy 58. Please don't take up the limited parking at the Office with boats.
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes Clint, wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Address is 1933 Mayfield Hwy, Benton,Ky 42025

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post
    Thanks Cane Pole thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I will get the ole Cajun fryer ready to go !!
    Can we get the list posted on what to bring I will make up some baked beans but we can use more than one usually
    Corn Field Crappie Gear
    Member Podunk Ideas Pro Team

Post Thanks / Like

I just joined and just saw this also. I might try and make it by with my son. I have not seen Doug since we had a group Diver Hunt down on Barkley many many moons ago. I was lucky enough to get to watch Kutter do his thing

Mayes
    Likes Slabprowler, wannabe fisherman LIKED above post
    Thanks M R Dux thanked you for this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123