Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quitter you say

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quitter you say

i say yep , that darn livescope whooped me right good and i sat down and watched others take a beating with it after my turn was over
    but to be sure the sunset was nice and i got a laugh or 2 watching the drum and catfish that came up while i was in the audience and not in the show
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes S10CHEVY, RobAnderson, svh, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quit.....LOL
    Live scope caught ever fish in the lake..... don't tell anybody anything different......LOL
    Although the bite was slow and the wind howled I still enjoyed being out there....

ezgoing is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No, SK, you and H caught every type of fish in the lake. LiveScope showed they were there, you got them to bite when they had a serious case of LOCKJAW. The fish were there in numbers, we just could not get many of them to take our jigs. Ketchm finally discovered just how frustrating it can be to see the crappie swim up to your jig, turn up their noses and swim away from your jig. That doesn't happen to him very often, given his superior fishing instincts but it did Wednesday night.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid. -Ben Franklin
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Any day I'm fishing is a good day, regardless of what I catch.
    Likes RobAnderson LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i hate livescope ….just saying …..i would rather not know them darn crappie are there and laughing at me

Post Thanks / Like

I'm accustom to wavering the white flag but never thought I would see you do it.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid. -Ben Franklin

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like a good tool
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Post Thanks / Like

all kidding aside livescope/panoptics is a amazing technology and deadly in the right hands.
    I know some guys who chased down 50 fish last winter with every fish over 2 lbs and had to keep them because its the law on that lake in the winter .
    they targeted ONLY big crappie and chased them down with it .
    I also hear tell some of the tournament guys who win lately do the same thing btw

Post Thanks / Like

I wander what will happen to the fisheries when these are used by the folks that just don't care about laws on fish size limits, creel limits and such. It wasn't too awful long ago that some folks were caught with over 200 fish Over the limit. These in the wrong hands will kill the fisheries...just my ...
    Proud to have served with and supported the Units I was in: 1st IDF, 9th INF, 558th USAAG (Greece), 7th Transportation Brigade, 6th MEDSOM (Korea), III Corp, 8th IDF, 3rd Armor Div.
    1980 Ebbtide Dyna-Trak 160 Evinrude 65 Triumph
    Likes RobAnderson, trypman1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I also recall that an individual was using a cast net to catch crappie and had over the limit, had he been fishing legally, when the game warden caught him. I also remember a youtube video where an individual made multiple casts with a cast net to catch and bring over 200 crappie into his boat. In the video it was claimed all the crappie caught were released but even if they were released there had to be harm done to some of them by being caught in a cast net and kept out of the water for a period of time.

All tools can be abused yet none of the acts of outlaws have killed the fisheries yet.

I do know from experience that just because you can see them does not mean you will catch them. Unless you use a cast net after you locate them.

Post Thanks / Like

The cost of the live scan, boat to put it on, truck to haul the boat with, is a decent price. Add to that fines, and loss of work, loss of privileges, loss of property seems like a it would be prohibitive to those who want to poach fish.
    The love for fishing is one of the best gifts you can pass along

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast