Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conway

Post Thanks / Like

Default Conway

I was traveling up I-40 Thursday heading back to Oklahoma and have to ask I assume that is part of Lake Conway right off of I-40 in Conway and if so how many extra props do you fellas carry in your boat when you fish there.

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct sir! It’s a stumpy lake for sure but has boat lanes that are pretty clean for the most part. I’ve only blown one lower unit out so far . Great crappie lake if you can figure it out
    Likes TimY, NIMROD, Rtfishing LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Conway quite a bit. As stated above the boat lanes are pretty safe but when you get out of them go slow.
    Likes NIMROD, TimY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimY View Post
    I was traveling up I-40 Thursday heading back to Oklahoma and have to ask I assume that is part of Lake Conway right off of I-40 in Conway and if so how many extra props do you fellas carry in your boat when you fish there.
    When it hot it hot, just make sure you speed along on the boat lanes Name:  IMG_2561.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  54.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    All men are created equal, some work harder in the preseason.
    Thanks to BnM PST, Midsouth Jig, Big River Marina
    Likes TimY LIKED above post

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gindog View Post
    When it hot it hot, just make sure you speed along on the boat lanes Name:  IMG_2561.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  54.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    I have run it in my boat and in others Bass Boats but better know the boat lanes or your in trouble ! Gindog when we taking your new boat for a test run over there ?
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Likes TimY, Gindog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The boat trail system definitely has its issues and we are aware of it. We will be rerouting a stretch of trail as a “test” for the rest of the lake. The new markers will be 4” furniture grade PVC pipes. Red on one side of the trail and green on the other side. We have already received the pipes. Now we just need to finalize a contract for stump cutting and boat lane marking. Once we finish the “test” trail, we will know how much money it will cost to redo the entire lake. This is not a cheap project.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Matt Schroeder - AGFC - (877)470-3309 - [email protected]
    Likes TimY, redfin00 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What is another Million when we already owe 21 plus trillion dollars. I say go for it.
    Likes TimY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D10 View Post
    The boat trail system definitely has its issues and we are aware of it. We will be rerouting a stretch of trail as a “test” for the rest of the lake. The new markers will be 4” furniture grade PVC pipes. Red on one side of the trail and green on the other side. We have already received the pipes. Now we just need to finalize a contract for stump cutting and boat lane marking. Once we finish the “test” trail, we will know how much money it will cost to redo the entire lake. This is not a cheap project.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Matt what is the time frame for the test project and will it be trail 2 you move away from the shore line there at Larry Hills place?
    Welcome to the home of the, boat eating, trolling motor busting, prop bending, lower unit smashing, stump filled mud hole called Lake Conway.
    Bullet 21xrd Merc 250 Pro xs. "If you think I won"t, Believe me I will"

Post Thanks / Like

I have no got much comment about navigating lake Conway, other than do not, try anything you may see me do!
    Welcome to the home of the, boat eating, trolling motor busting, prop bending, lower unit smashing, stump filled mud hole called Lake Conway.
    Bullet 21xrd Merc 250 Pro xs. "If you think I won"t, Believe me I will"

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful out there, on any lake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast