HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ BROWN 2019....

Post Thanks / Like

Yepper...Temps are up now and the Evening bite is ON!
    It really doesn't matter what bait you prefer to throw...We are just throwing something we are comfortable with and Sickles for good hookups! If the bite stops, then change colors or style and they will start back up again...it may stop for a day when the coldfront moves back in, but with the water temps warmer, they will go back to feeding for the spawn.
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes crappiemax LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Bite still doing well? I'd like to take my 5 & 4 year olds out, but they have short attention spans and its an hour in the car. We went last year and had a blast though.
    Likes Lowellhturner LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the marina this morning. Caught 2 keepers on chartreuse and orange tubes. The carp are splashing under the docks! Also the new bait & tackle shop at the marina is now open. They will open at 8am. Delivery truck of minnows was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to head out on Tuesday morning and taking my good friend n neighbor so if you’re out n see a blue tracker 175tf I’m not lost just look that way.

May all the fish tales you catch be longer than the ones you tell !

Post Thanks / Like

East wind Tuesday...
    Went out yesterday...bite was on like Donkey Kong. They hit anything I krpt 25 over 12". Left before storms. Any color and any shape, dlow retrieve.
    Went out today...water is at pool, they were dumping water, the creek was flooded, and water over the sidewalks.
    Marina bite was slow, but still managed 20 in the wind and heavy surf. Water was "dark" used Bright Fluorescents.
    I'm gonna wait and try Wednesday.
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INTIMIDATOR View Post
    East wind Tuesday...
    Went out yesterday...bite was on like Donkey Kong. They hit anything I krpt 25 over 12". Left before storms. Any color and any shape, dlow retrieve.
    Went out today...water is at pool, they were dumping water, the creek was flooded, and water over the sidewalks.
    Marina bite was slow, but still managed 20 in the wind and heavy surf. Water was "dark" used Bright Fluorescents.
    I'm gonna wait and try Wednesday.
    I’m going to try Tuesday anyway as Wednesday n Thursday looks like rain n wind. I wish I could have stayed in Florida a little longer!

Likes INTIMIDATOR, Lowellhturner LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    I’m going to try Tuesday anyway as Wednesday n Thursday looks like rain n wind. I wish I could have stayed in Florida a little longer!

Just looked at weather forecast for Tuesday ?? now looking at Wednesday , cold front sucks

Likes crappiemax, INTIMIDATOR, Lowellhturner LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

last old fence posts out, last new fence posts in. enough for now... hoping to hit the Main Boat Ramp this weekend about dusk.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot my fishing shoes and had my steel toe boots on, so I fished yesterday for a couple hours after work at the Marina....OH MY!
    Sky was dark, barely any wind, water was dark...really nice conditions!
    Marina was crowded, THE FINEST were out in force...catching and keeping crappie and gills that needed to be in my aquarium...it absolutely amazes me!
    I Actually caught several large females and threw them back in on the lake side, had a couple guys want me to give them the fish I was catching...and then I was called bad names for not doing so! Amazing again! I ended up with almost a limit, with only a couple dinks, most were caught on the black/blue silver sparkle 3" easy shiner. They must be getting used to white and Chartreuse!lol
    Heard 2 guys across the Marina cussing and arguing THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE, over by the restaurant...because 1 guy had the other guys preferred spot...must be Christmas trees over there again! So much for peace and quiet.
    I've just about figured out that I pretty much hate most of this Society...I think that my goal over the next couple weeks will be to catch as many Marina fish as possible, and put them back in lakeside...all in the name of conservation! Lol
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

But I thought that transporting fish from one body of water to another was illegal LOL

Likes INTIMIDATOR, Lowellhturner LIKED above post

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast