HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: electric fillet knife

Post Thanks / Like

Default electric fillet knife

so i am in the market for a new electric fillet knife . had a rapala that i wasnt impressed with and only got roughly a year and half out of it. would like to know what do you all prefer .

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had a Mister Twister for a long time and cant complain cleaned alot of fish with them..clean 50-60 fish and just barely gets warm.. alot of guys swear by the 10-12 dollar wal mart knives.
    Likes TeeDee LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Buy 2 Walmart knives and swap them out every couple of fish. Keeps em cool and last a lot longer than one knife will

Sent from my SM-G960U using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

are the battery ones worth the extra money.
    Thanks Just_Bass thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto on the cheap electric knives. Black and Decker makes a good one for around 14.00. Just the blades of your choice from Berkley and you have a great set up. Myself, I've had several over the years and always keep the blades from whatever brand I had been using, twister, Berkley, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried the Black and Decker from WalMart and understand why its $12. Get a good one; you get what you pay for.
    Likes need2befishin LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

american angler or bubba blade. you will not be dissappointed. i hear the new rapala heavy duty is a good knife but have not used it. in my experience the cheap ones do not hold up that well
    Likes need2befishin, footballcoach LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i have both the heavy duty rapala electric and the rapala lithium ion battery operated electric knives. both are very good knives. have cleaned well over 100 gills and crappie this past winter multiple times and the battery operated knife performed outstanding. power to spare and no cord. the heavy duty corded knife has just a touch more power but you will not go wrong with either of these knives. hoping there will be some more reviews on the bubba knives as well and see they also offer a cordless electric knife as well.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people talk about American angler I have the titanium think that’s what it’s called. I’d rather use my mr twister. American gets hot fast. Never had a problem out of mr twister getting hot and you can get them on sale for $20.00 just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes trypman1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

that is what this post is for , your guys opinion. i have always went with the theory , buy what you can afford and buy once sorta speak..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast