HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ BROWN 2019....

Post Thanks / Like

I swore after my Cancer that I would live life to the fullest. There are not many idiots driving a 1K horsepower car as their fishing vehicle or as a daily driver....I'm having a blast and enjoying life...who knows when it ends. NO REGRETS!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes cjpolecat, Tom 513, downtime LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I can relate, I'm a survior too, (prostrate). I like your attitude. I caught it just in time.
    CJP

PS WHEN IS THE FISH FRY?
    Likes INTIMIDATOR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    Thanks Fritz ,we will have a great time with the daughter n family as well as a little fishing.
    Tom 513, Florida is a good place to visit and were getting to know some really great people but the summer heat is a bit much for us just miss the kids.
    Thats one thing i noticed, people are nice down there. This is the second winter my wife and i camped and crappie fished Florida. Its cheap too 30-45$ a day with a boat slip, plus 2lb. Crappie put a big smile on my face. If I moved there it would be in the panhandle, summers are awfull in Florida.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    Likes cjpolecat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Gators are still on fire...2 week dead period should start, then Crappie bite should kick in.
    Get used to seeing people with 2 to 5 buckets or baskets of dink Crappie leaving from the Marina or easy access areas. I stoll can't believe this is gonna happen???
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Gators are still on fire...2 week dead period should start, then Crappie bite should kick in.
    Get used to seeing people with 2 to 5 buckets or baskets of dink Crappie leaving from the Marina or easy access areas. I still can't believe this is gonna happen???
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Brent can you please post a picture of exactly how you rig the Keitecks ? would appreciate it...

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go Lowell...I like a hyper swivel and snap, some guys tie a loop around jighead so it can move. The Lazer hyper swivel are size 12 and rated at 20lbs. I use them to change jig head colors or sizes faster.
    The Keitech tail is always down...I mainly use niblets for Crappie, since they will sometimes be smarter and check out scent.
    This year has been pink front half and orange rear half more than pink front half Chartreuse rear half. Other combos haven't done as well for me...water has been darker than normal with all the inflow.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes crappiemax, cjpolecat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Brent ! hope you are doing well !
    Likes cjpolecat, INTIMIDATOR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning fellas! It’s been a long time! I’m glad I found everyone over here. I was starting to read through the 8000+ posts on OGF “CJ water temps” but gave up. A little update on me. I got happily divorced (again), finished my bachelors degree in nursing, built a new home just outside Mechanicsburg, and now finally at a point where I can enjoy life and fishing. I’ve been out to Clark and CJ a few times but only caught a few gills from the marina. Getting my boat ready this coming week! Are you guys planning a CJ clean up day like we did a few years back? I’d be willing to help out. Best of luck to everyone.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes INTIMIDATOR, cjpolecat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jason...Congrats on your fishing freedom!
    CJ is a mess...no more size or creel limits on crappie, The COE is out of control dumping water, and Springfield's Finest uses it for a dump after they are done fishing.
    I just fish in isolated areas away from people...I'm really hate being around The Finest and their Spawn!
    Walleye had slowed last week, but should be back on soon. Crsppie are just barely starting to bite. Next weekend may be good!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Thanks Medicman619 thanked you for this post

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast