HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: JDM reels relating to panfish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VaCrappieMan View Post
    This high water is killing me... and my wallet... good sale on tacklewarehouse and now a JDM Daiwa Exist 2003h is heading my way... shew...
    Big congrats!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes VaCrappieMan LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I went to South Holston on Thursday and it was to high and I went to trout fish and caught a few
    Not wet a line here since Mar 4th, hope to get boat out this week and remedy that. I picked up some items from Fish USA this week, tackle bags are stocked up and ready to go. The White Bass should be starting their river run anytime now, drag squealing fun for sure.
    Likes redfin00 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This high water is killing me... and my wallet... good sale on tacklewarehouse and now a JDM Daiwa Exist 2003h is heading my way... shew...
    I wish I had not seen this, I had ordered one of the 1000 series exist from TW on their black Friday sale and I just had to go look at this sale and they had dropped the price even more so I just ordered one of the 2003FH Exist.

I had been planning on ordering a Luvias but with this sale price the Exist is currently priced less than 90.00 dollars more than the Luvias so I pulled the trigger on another Exist.

This has been a VERY expensive winter for spending money on gear for me, Triplecross rod, Corto rod, a second Trout Slayer rod, 2 Exist reels and a BUNCH of tackle and line as well.

I keep saying I am done but it seems the UPS man keeps coming! I need a fishing gear anonymous group as I think I need professional help with this addiction!
    Likes VaCrappieMan, redearhoosier LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vfourmax View Post
    I wish I had not seen this, I had ordered one of the 1000 series exist from TW on their black Friday sale and I just had to go look at this sale and they had dropped the price even more so I just ordered one of the 2003FH Exist.

I had been planning on ordering a Luvias but with this sale price the Exist is currently priced less than 90.00 dollars more than the Luvias so I pulled the trigger on another Exist.

This has been a VERY expensive winter for spending money on gear for me, Triplecross rod, Corto rod, a second Trout Slayer rod, 2 Exist reels and a BUNCH of tackle and line as well.

I keep saying I am done but it seems the UPS man keeps coming! I need a fishing gear anonymous group as I think I need professional help with this addiction!
    Wow, a bunch of nice weapons there. What line are you spooling the reels with?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StantheMan2567 View Post
    Wow, a bunch of nice weapons there. What line are you spooling the reels with?
    One I am going to spool with Varivas Ester 2.3 lb. I have never tried the ester so this will be a new experience.

The other Exist reel I will spool up with S.O.S. 2LB test mono. I have been using that and really like it.
    Likes StantheMan2567 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StantheMan2567 View Post
    Not wet a line here since Mar 4th, hope to get boat out this week and remedy that. I picked up some items from Fish USA this week, tackle bags are stocked up and ready to go. The White Bass should be starting their river run anytime now, drag squealing fun for sure.
    Not good....hope you get out soon.

Regards

Likes redfin00 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vfourmax View Post
    One I am going to spool with Varivas Ester 2.3 lb. I have never tried the ester so this will be a new experience.

The other Exist reel I will spool up with S.O.S. 2LB test mono. I have been using that and really like it.
    I fished with some 2.1# test ester today at VFW Lake. I used the Palms Egeria 6’ 4” XUL today and caught about 75 largemouth in the 10-12 inch range. I just love using that line. The Palms XUL trout rod made for a fun day with those size fish and the line gave the Palms some extra sensitivity that it sorely needs. I switched the reel over to the Lunakia and of course sensitivity went off the charts.....but catching fish on the XUL is just a lot of fun.

Regards

Post Thanks / Like

I tried the Ester line, a clear one and had it on the right reel, Diawa JDM, but maybe on the wrong rod, the TripleCross. Had manageability issues and break offs. The Sunline that Chris has interests me for Summer night fishing, on the Mebaru rod though ��

Post Thanks / Like

I just wonder how stiff the Corto and the Triplecross are in comparison to the mebaru rods... In my cart I currently have 2lb flouro sunline, 3lb sniper flouro, and 2.3lb varivas ester... I did buy some 2lb maxima at bass pro on Thursday but haven’t tried it yet... and am not a fan of the hi vis stuff so it has been challenging finding lines... I do like the looks of that 2lb sunline troutino darkness that Chris has on his website...

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 2 Exist 1025's...@ those prices are hard to pass up, that's cheaper than I paid for my Certate's...
    Likes vfourmax LIKED above post

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast