HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LIVESCOPE

Post Thanks / Like

Default LIVESCOPE

DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A 12 INCH LIVESCOPE OR KNOW ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE ONE,IF SO PM ME,WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO THEM,THANKS
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Do they make one that big? I've watched that Livescope on youtube and man I WANT ONE!!!

Sent from my VS501 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Garmin Livescope 9” mounted on the bow of my boat and transducer attached to my trolling motor. Maybe I can answer a some questions you have.

Post Thanks / Like

Keny,
    Sent you a PM. We are looking to compare the images on the higher end, larger units with the 93sv plus. Seems to be an issue with lots of reflection and glare in sunlight on the 93sv.
    Roy

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 12 in head unit. 1242xsv. LOVE it.... But waiting for some cash to upgrade to the livescope 'ducer!

Post Thanks / Like

Grappler,
    Are you having any issues with reflection/sun glare. Can you post a picture of your screen out in the sunlight? It seems the black background when using the amber pallet color shows allot of reflection. Look at almost all the pictures people post from their Livescope, you can see them and or the camera really well. Most are using amber. I've heard the screens on the larger units show less reflection.
    Likes genec LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Roy,
    No glare issues and it auto brightens based on time of day which I like. I was out today but just now reading this 'll get you a pic, next bright day I'm out. I switched off amber a few days ago and I forget the name of the pallet but Its a bright orange. Amber was good..orange imo is better. I primarily catfish but learning crappie. The crappie show up VERY well on side scan. They are good on downscan and chirp 2d as well. I don't use downscan much for the cats.
    The only downside I see compared to my ex hbird is the structure seems clearer on the Hbird (branches on trees, etc.) on side/down imaging/scaning
    Thanks Roy thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gene you fixing to drop some money on that 12 inch ain’t ya!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Red shad is the name of the pallet that shows up very well, fish and structure
    Likes genec LIKED above post