HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Auction Night and other ramblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    You use a lot of cat litter ?
    Not really with 2 young cats, These were 7# bags of Fresh Step. Chewy has them for $3.59. I was thinking $2 top price for each. Mix it with the Dri Sol they are using now.

Post Thanks / Like

Learned something new today working with big box home improvement stores. 1/2" + 1/2" + 1/4" = 1 3/64".
    Yep, talk to your math teachers about that.
    And Sch 40 fittings don't match with black drain pipe fittings.
    Another day getting a finish on this bath tub replacement finished before moving on to another room.
    Likes Dutchman LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep...that's nothing new....been that way for awhile now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

A half is not a half anymore and a quarter is not a quarter. And yes black plastic pipe is sized different than white schedule 40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Dutchman, canebreaker LIKED above post

Dutchman is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Corporations, Big Lumber Companies. I'm all about making a profit, but it's no need in shorting the consumer out his dimensional lumber . They seem to shorten dimensions about a 1/64 " every couple of years .

Post Thanks / Like

I still can find some full cut or rough cut lumber at the salvage store.
    Water Works makes furniture with it, big demand for saw blade marked items.
    Can get an extra board out of a log with the slimmer sizes than full cut I guess.
    Walked through a home being built about 20 years ago. Interior studs were finger joint.

Got the tub installed and drain system tested yesterday. Got the backer board installed at end of tub, added Liquid Nail to the stubs before installing to hold backer board in place. Talked with skinny neighbor. Got sheetrock cut and fitted, no nails. Went to 3 granddaughter's soccer games last night. Stop at Buck's on the way to the house today.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to the lumber yard the other day to get some rough cut lumber for a project I'm working on. I asked it they had any 12X2 rough cut lumber 10 feet long. The guy said all they had in 10 foot lengths was 2x12. I told him I wanted 12x2 not 2x12. I went to three other lumber yards before I found one who would sell me 12x2's. The lumber turned out to be faulty after I got it home. I measured it three times and cut it three times. It still came out too short. I'm lookin for a new lumber yard now. I think my son took the lug wrench out of my truck. I know it was there last week.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes slabin, "G", blueball, feeshrman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    I went to the lumber yard the other day to get some rough cut lumber for a project I'm working on. I asked it they had any 12X2 rough cut lumber 10 feet long. The guy said all they had in 10 foot lengths was 2x12. I told him I wanted 12x2 not 2x12. I went to three other lumber yards before I found one who would sell me 12x2's. The lumber turned out to be faulty after I got it home. I measured it three times and cut it three times. It still came out too short. I'm lookin for a new lumber yard now. I think my son took the lug wrench out of my truck. I know it was there last week.
    Lordy....did you stop by Bucks on the way home ? Dollar General has chapstick on sale two tubes for a dollar.
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes slabin, blueball LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Auction Night and other ramblings

Naw G, I needed to stop by the pawn shop and get another lug wrench. I wanted to rotate my brake pads so they wear evenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes "G", blueball LIKED above post

Dutchman is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post

this happens to me all the time . Also , I feel we should be getting more updates on what Canebreaker is working on .