HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kids on the boat?

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's funny! I remember the first few times I started fishing with a friend not mentioning any names (Hollywood) he would say are we going to catch or have a picnic! Now when I go with him pretty early in he will ask "what did you bring US to eat! lol
    Time spent on the water is not deducted from one's lifespan.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raywright22 View Post
    Now that's funny! I remember the first few times I started fishing with a friend not mentioning any names (Hollywood) he would say are we going to catch or have a picnic! Now when I go with him pretty early in he will ask "what did you bring US to eat! lol
    Thanks for that info, Ray Ray .... now I'll know to bring plenty of groceries whenever I go fish with our buddy, Hollywood.

And you know, thinking back on when I was a kid & going fishing with my Grandparents down to Herrington Lake ... I seriously don't remember having any snacks/drinks or a sack full of groceries along.
    I'm sure if there were any, I'd have scarfed them up in the first few hours of the day, anyway.
    Likes raywright22 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePappy View Post
    Thanks for that info, Ray Ray .... now I'll know to bring plenty of groceries whenever I go fish with our buddy, Hollywood.

And you know, thinking back on when I was a kid & going fishing with my Grandparents down to Herrington Lake ... I seriously don't remember having any snacks/drinks or a sack full of groceries along.
    I'm sure if there were any, I'd have scarfed them up in the first few hours of the day, anyway.
    and you probably didn't carry a gallon of water so you could stay hydrated either. Now days you hardly see anyone without one.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Good looking crew you have there Chaunc. Bet they can put some groceries away!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes crp4570 LIKED above post

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Good looking crew you have there Chaunc. Bet they can put some groceries away!

These guys are my grandsons. The two smaller guys are my deceased daughters boys and the older one’s mom, my older daughter adopted them to raise. She is doing a fine job doing so too. I fill in the gap for everything she needs help with, which isn’t too much as she’s a hard working woman. So proud of her I can’t say enough good things about her.
    And as for the remark about being able to afford my boat. I’m retired after thirty seven years in the pipe mill. The boats been paid for since 2008.
    Thanks Redge thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    These guys are my grandsons. The two smaller guys are my deceased daughters boys and the older one’s mom, my older daughter adopted them to raise. She is doing a fine job doing so too. I fill in the gap for everything she needs help with, which isn’t too much as she’s a hard working woman. So proud of her I can’t say enough good things about her.
    And as for the remark about being able to afford my boat. I’m retired after thirty seven years in the pipe mill. The boats been paid for since 2008.
    this reply is a testament of the goodness that runs deep in your family. thanks for sharing your blessings with us. pass on to her my well wishes, my respect, and prayers for her to have continual strength and wisdom in the loving choice she made.
    Thanks chaunc thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Truly a blessing thank god they had one to step in and take care of these young men.

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crp4570 View Post
    this reply is a testament of the goodness that runs deep in your family. thanks for sharing your blessings with us. pass on to her my well wishes, my respect, and prayers for her to have continual strength and wisdom in the loving choice she made.
    I agree 100%, I couldn’t have said it that well if I had a week!

Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Thanks crp4570, chaunc thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kids on the boat?

Chaunc, you are an example of what men should be! Thank you. And good looking family you have there!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Amen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123