HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amartinbio ... Is this real ...??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Amartinbio View Post
    I’m not directly involved in that project, but the announcement is real as far as I know. The public support this year is making a huge difference and it seems politicians are listening. There is a Facebook group for those wishing to get directly involved. “War on carp”.
    If thats the facebook page i use to be a part of there worried about bass more than carp.I personally got tired of them crying about stocking bass on the carp page so i left.You have to control carp,then you can worry about the other fish species.For some reason they think theres a shortage of bass,i catch plenty crappie fishingAmartinbio  ... Is this real  ...??

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
    Likes M R Dux, dallman, crp4570 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueball View Post
    If thats the facebook page i use to be a part of there worried about bass more than carp.I personally got tired of them crying about stocking bass on the carp page so i left.You have to control carp,then you can worry about the other fish species.For some reason they think theres a shortage of bass,i catch plenty crappie fishingAmartinbio  ... Is this real  ...??

I'm going to start bird dogging you. Lately I can't find them when I'm bass fishing.
    Likes blueball LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lowe rider View Post
    I'm going to start bird dogging you. Lately I can't find them when I'm bass fishing.
    13-15 fow around crappie beds,thats were they have been.Ive been fishing south of danville.Been thinking about going north here lately.Ceappie have been tough to catch.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow or another Rickies link took me to the Stormy Daniels jail tale. Well, probably more interesting than a McConnell tale anyhow.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes blueball, wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Somehow or another Rickies link took me to the Stormy Daniels jail tale. Well, probably more interesting than a McConnell tale anyhow.
    Tale???? LMBO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12