Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider rig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider rig

So this weekend I bought a drift master spider rig. The one without the rod holders for $49. (Because i already have the rod holders) Got home to place it where I thought it would go and it’s way to short. I bought a big butt fish finder and it’s in the way. So I need a minimum 24 inches in height if I put it on the very front of the boat or 30 inches if I put it on the floor up front. I already have a little pro base up front. Well I can’t find anything that tall. Or that would fit the base already up there. I’m guessing I’m going to have build something which I don’t want to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to Home Depot, get you a piece of all thread that will fit your base that is tall enough. Take the tube that came with the one you bought and get a peice of metal conduit the same size. Screw all thread into base and put cross bar on then measure and cut a peice of the conduit to fit.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes Slabprowler, sds888 LIKED above post