HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: High School Football Time Again.....John Boy's Senior Year

Post Thanks / Like

Some pics from tonight's game vs EPC, courtesy of Miss Kacie of Kacie Reede Photography.

GTT
    Last edited by GoTennTitans; 11-18-2017 at 03:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

It's Gameday! Safe travels to Hazen folks as they come south to play us tonight on this Black Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoTennTitans View Post
    It's Gameday! Safe travels to Hazen folks as they come south to play us tonight on this Black Friday.
    Harmony Grove 40 - Hazen 14. We started out slow, but wore them down and put it out of reach in the 3rd quarter. Hazen is a good team and will be even better next year. They're loaded with sophomores who make big plays.

Post Thanks / Like

Some Hazen pics courtesy of KacieReedePhotography

GTT

Post Thanks / Like

Well Hornet followers, weird things are happening in the playoffs. We were to host #1 Mt. Ida tomorrow night, but a team on the other side of the playoff bracket, Earle, has admitted to playing an ineligible player and will forfeit their season. That puts the team who they defeated last week, Salem, back in the playoffs.......so because Salem needs a week to prepare for their game at Foreman, our game has been postponed to December 8.

Post Thanks / Like

It's December 8 and that means game day for the Hornets! #1 Mt. Ida vs. #2 Harmony Grove tonight at our place! The winner advances to the State Championship at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock on December 15. They put us out last year and went on to win the State Championship the following week. We'll see if we can get some revenge tonight............its gonna be cold! John Boy says he's ready!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mt. Ida 27 - Harmony Grove 14. John's Hornet career ends tonight, but it's been an exciting and eventful Fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a couple of pics to end the season.

GTT
    Last edited by GoTennTitans; 12-14-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

John Boy made All Conference this year as well as All State. Came out in the Camden News tonight. VERY proud of my son's accomplishments and with all the talk lately about football injuries, I guess he was lucky over the past 10 years to get no major injuries other than a broken pinky finger and various bumps and bruises. The kid missed one game as a 4th grader with a bad cold, but otherwise he was at every practice and played in every game on both sides of the ball. He's a gamer.

John already has an academic scholarship to SAU Magnolia so that's probably where he's going. Football may or may not be in the future, but either way I'm sure he'll make the most of being a Mulerider. Thank you all for following my thread. It's been fun. GTT
    Likes Tracker123 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I've enjoyed it. Thanks for your posts. It makes me ponder the future of my 8 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Matt Schroeder - AGFC - (877)470-3309 - [email protected]
    Thanks GoTennTitans thanked you for this post

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast